Reviews for EO Challenge: Gone to the Dogs
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awwww, I love the idea that Dean thinks Sam's puppy dog eyes would chase the hell hound away. If Sam's there, it's all going to be okay. :D Nightmares are terrible things and Dean sure has all the fuel for the worst ones. :(

Nicely done. :)
WinJennster chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
that's wonderful. you guys rock!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Poor Dean would have taken an intense dislike to all dogs after dying by hellhound and spendiing 40 years in hell.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Nice job, ladies! Very angsty, indeed!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
It does stand to reason that Dean would still have issues with dogs, esp. since they just had to face a hell hound. Even though Dean's a skilled hunter I think that's why he had trouble, that fear from being torn to bits by one before, great job!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Poor Dean. Of course the latest encounter with the Hellhound would trigger all kinds of unwelcome memories. At least he's not alone in this... Thumbs up, girls :-)

Kate
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Poor Dean between his traumatic hellhound past encounters and Spencer helping him relive hell, it's a wonder he didn't have a full on breakdown by the end of the case. Then to be allerfic to cats on top of it all. Dean; doesn't seem destined for pets.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awww - nice ending!
PsychoPicasso chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That was such an awesome drabble, there aren't even words. I loved the use of the word and I thought the same exact thing when Portia showed up. Great job guys! ;)

Habe eine gute Wochen,
PsychoPicasso
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Fantastic little drabble! Intense and lovely.
masondixon chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Very good job here. I didn't like the constant comment that Dean didn't like dogs in this episode. But your explanation is a very rational and valid one. And Thanks for the SamComfort. There is so little of that on the show anymore.
emebalia chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
With so much bad stuff in his life it's a miracle that Dean isn't getting triggered more often.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
would a nice mug of Horlicks help do ya think?

I'll pop one over to him and stay till he feels better...

B x
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is great, awesome idea for Dean not liking dogs!