Reviews for EO Challenge: Stupid Cupid
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Dean should be careful around those kinds of beings. It never goes well for him when he isn't. :D

Nicely done my friend. :)
WinJennster chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
haha, perfection. Jennster loves. Also, where can i obtain this "Dean-Duvet"? I need one!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Soppy soggy luv evryone Dean - good fun.
Chick xx
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Sometimes, Valentines Day has to wait on the spirit to move. If Dean pissed off Cupid, he could be skipping SPN fans this year.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh my! I can totally see Bobby's terror when Dean starts kissing him on the cheek. Nice one!
Beth chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love your reference to ICarly!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
*facepalm*

Yeah...
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
LMAO! Too bad cupid didn't return in the show in time for a Valentine's Day arrow or two for the brothers! Ah well, this is what these stories are for, to fill in when the show lacks. :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Roar :-) Awesome, from the "Dean-Duvet" up till the "pet squirrel", hehe. Really, Cupid will be in trouble the next time Dean sees his lily-white ass...

xx Kate
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Cough, cough. Where can one purchase this Dean-duvet? Winter has been very cold this year.
wifeymcwiferson chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh My God! This was brilliant! YOU ROCK! :)
missingmikey chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
LOL - your pet squirrel! Loved it!
PsychoPicasso chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Ha ha! That was WONDERFUL! I love how you used this word, absolutely awesome! ;)

Habe eine gute Wochen,
PsychoPicasso
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
hahahahaha Oh, man. I love it. hahahahaha
masondixon chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Loved this! I SO wish I was at Bobby's at that moment! And I loved the squirrel comment also :)

Thank You.