Reviews for Texting Limit
Suelias chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I know this is a very old story, but still. It was cool and sweet. I loved it.
remuslupin31060 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I'd love a story or chapter about when they bought the phones and picked them out! This was adorable! :-)
SinkingMoons chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh my goshhhh I am in love with this The doctor was positively hilarious and when he asked "Do you love me?" I nearly fell from my chair Great job!
My Sonic Adventure chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Soooooooo cute...my heart is melting and my teeth are hurting!

3 My Sonic Adventure
Tink's Emalia chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
wow! so many messages! cool story! i loved it
You're Fantastic chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I've read TONS of River/Eleven fanfics, and I absolutely adore this piece. I was squealing and laughing almost the entire time. You should write more with these two, especially if it's as silly and adorable as this. I need more fics like this in my life!
hellosweetie321 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I think that texts from the doc and river would be pretty cool to read and write
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
"This is a River/Eleven fic- so if you don't ship the ship, go watch the minisodes First Night/Last Night, and then come back once you have been converted" - hear hear! or here here I'm not exactly sure

Ah River. Rule #232842951- Never give the Doctor technology with an 'alert' function of any kind. Might want to write this down.

Doctor Tardis selfies though? 50 points to Gryffindor!
Sagethorn chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Haha, that was adorable! Very nice. Please write more of these! :3
VirtualViola03 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Bananas CAN be blue. It's nonsense that River thinks it's nonsense. :)

You totally should do a spinoff! Go for it! :)
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
You realize that I'll be sending my dental bill. The cavities I've sustained from the sweetness of this are going to expensive to fix.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love it :D
kuroXIII chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is so adorable. :)
I can see this happening if they finally got his his own cell phone and teaching him about the things it can do. I look forward to more of these silly exchanges.
Caskett092313 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013