Reviews for Further In
rebecca taylor chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
StayInTune chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Hey! Sorry I didn't review until ch4, but I wanted to see what happened next! :) Please update soon? Great story.
Calamitatum chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Well, I can see this hasn't been updated in a while, but I felt I'd leave a quick review anyways.
This is definitely a good story with quality writing and the concept holds promise if done correctly. The dialogue's really good but the visual descriptions and inner thoughts could use a little work, I think. I'd really like more detail about how the characters are feeling; like when Daryl woke up after passing out and realized what had happened and when Rick was taking watch and talking to Carol. Also, longer chapters would be nice to go with that more detailed content. Just a little food for thought!
Besides that, I've only noticed a few small grammar mistakes, and no redundant or unnecessary descriptions, so good work there!'m hoping you decide to continue the story.
purehalo chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
This is soooo good! Please be cruel to Daryl! Just a little bit more! I love the way you write and the descriptions but me right in the scene! Can't wait to read more!
Night Silver chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
This is a great story! You've captured these characters personalities perfectly and I like the slightly AU style you're taking with it! I am in for the long haul now!
NS
kyri0sity chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Poor Daryl. Guy doesn't have a good track record a with gravity. Love the suspense. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SilverChalice chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Now it's gettin really interesting, although I'm nor quite clear on how the dead bear got into the cave...
But I love the "Daryl In Distress"-thing, and imho you're staying pretty true to the character..
SilverChalice chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Good chapter, too short, though :D
SilverChalice chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Still likin' it :) Can't put my finger on anything more than that for now...
SilverChalice chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Like it so far, definitely gonna keep reading...
Candra C chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Some one needs to save him!
Kitsunie chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Ohhh noes D poor Daryl has pretty bad luck when it comes to mountains and falling off cliffs. XD I really hope he manages to pull himself out of this one or someone finds him D update soon!
Candra C chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
More please
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Really like where rhus is going plz continue
Ranger23 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Really enjoy your story! Please, please, PLEASE keep up the good work!