Reviews for Death, I Think, Is No Parenthesis
Linorien chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
That was well written and very sweet. Excellent work.
fandomfreek chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Dear author,
I just want to let you know how freaking amazing you are. Please keep writing. Like forever. You're really really good at it and you come up with the most creative and inventive stories I've ever found.
I also wanna thank you for writing these and being an awsome fangirl of superwhomerlock and Muther!
Again your writing is fantastic so please don't ever stop! And keep posting so I have more amazing stories to read at work.

Sincerly,
Random teenage girl who has too much time and too many fandoms
Beth chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Absolutely beautiful...I was crying one minute and smiling the next. Brilliant work, keep it up! :) one tiny thing...it's spelled chores, not choirs :)
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Poor Merlin, BBC is getting very into charracters waiting millenia for the loves of their lives. (Rory and Merlin)
LetThisAccountDie chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Thank you for ripping my heart out and tap dancing on it that, that was very considerate of you. Enjoy my tears, they are free.
06shart chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love it, you had me crying reading this :)
Ortthree chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
WHY DO YOU HURT ME THIS WAY. WHY.
Draechaeli chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Sad but good. Keep up the good work!
CrypticFantasies chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I have to say that was absolutely fantastic, I mean I am a blubbering wreck right now, but I loved it. I like your take on what might have happened after Arthur's death, but I think any story that ends with Merlin all alone will always leave me feeling heartbroken. I would love to see your take on when Arthur comes back to Merlin, but that's just me always looking for the happy ending. Anyway, you are an amazing writer and I loved every second of it.
vballqueen17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
All I can say is wow. This was just so beautiful and I teared up so many times. Everything about this was fantastic. The plot, the writing the characters, I just, ugh gonna go sob in a corner now because otp hurts me so much. I really look forward to more writing from you!
AnyaMaia chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Awww, I really liked this... It was sweet and sad all at once... And it left me a little twisted up inside at the thought of Merlin still waiting after his brief reprieve from the modern, Arthurless world... Also, I rather like the fact that his chance to see Arthur again came courtesy of the Doctor - a nice little surprise as it's not hinted at in the synopsis!

AnyaMaia x
megsimo chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
i like it, i'm not totally into all out merthur but its good ... even though i was like dying all the way through my french lesson whilst reading this! you killed me with words! i can wait for the sequel to where angels tread as well!