Reviews for Foolish Promise
I LOVE this story!
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Awesome story so far.
FireStorm1991 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Omg, this was...how the hell did he find out? Poor Vegeta and Kenjin...He really does love his son very much. Damn Frieza...
LeChick chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Oh God this is going to end so horribly for all parties involved
Animelover6000 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Oooo me likey!
Chikyuu-jin42 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Not sure about anyone else but you can add me to the number of people you scared. That was an amazing chapter, I really like how you portray Vegeta and the idea is both relatively original and well done. Can't wait for the next chapter.
HowlX23 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Poor Vegeta... I hope all goes well with the prince and his son.

(..wonder if you'll introduce Bulma?)

This story is really interesting, and you write it so well! Keep it up, girl ;)
mooseliger chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
omg I got teary eyed a little and it had me thinkin like damn freiza is one sick,cruel bitch and dat mothafucka need to die...fast
AinaBriefs chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
So this means Vegeta practically offered his life instead of Kenjin's. I can see where this is going to end, he gave everything for him but in the end this isn't going to be enough. It's sad. I don't really mind if you do more chapters, three chapters aren't enough, I want to read more about them!
AinokoAna2 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY, DEAR GOD
nancy103 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
A roller coaster of emotions in this chapter! I like it - Thanks for updating!
rychefan chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
awesome story so far love it
cara9001 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Omg I was so scared that the baby was going to die. I was crying because I was thinking it was all over for him. It was brilliant, XD I had so many emotions from reading this chapter, it was just perfect. Vegeta is such a good daddy I love it I can't wait to read more on it.
TFSrules chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I live Vegeta as a very young, very protective father! And, even though this is a no canon AU, everything that you have described about him all seems pretty legit...please continue...I hope that this fic flows well enough that the updates aren't forever in the making (yes, it's a blatant beg for your other great stories, too, lol)..
XD
pallyndrome chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
this is another great chapter. :D