Reviews for Seer of the Varia
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 5/27
Why were Sirius, Lilly and James being such dipshts that they heard a story of Charlus WITNESSING a violent crime and start thinking Charlus was attacked? Why would Dumbledore think there was ANYTHING to be studied from within his office when realistically he would be using his connections to start asking questions? And more importantly just how many times do you think you can play that game where Harry doesn't have visions, or doesn't remember them, at precisely the wrong moments?
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 11 . 3/4
Interesting!
Illucia chapter 3 . 1/27
I've always felt the varia is the hardest to write a story on simply bacause they are so chaotic, so out there and so over the top. Its been well done here.
But still, the title lured me in and I am still feeling a bit left out that Harry isnt using his seer skills way, way, way more! Maybe changing the title to fit the story more?
Illucia chapter 4 . 1/27
Is Charlus really the boy-who-lived? Is his life all the same as canon Harry? Does it mean nothing that he has his parents? James and Lily suck pretty badly if the let their son continue at Hogwarts. Then agan they gave Haeey away...
Illucia chapter 2 . 1/27
I would've thought Harry.. and the Varia would've taken and made his visions much more usefull. Now it seemed no one cared.
I LOVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Mumia0813 chapter 11 . 11/23/2017
awe nice lol more please i like harry as mini-bel
BlindKitten97 chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
Lol, I hope you'll update someday.
I'll be waiting~
Hollydoor chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
Has the story died?
Snarza chapter 3 . 5/20/2017
Mammon or Fran should go with Harry to the Hogwarts! More Fran tho...i vote Fran
Cyber-Kanochi chapter 11 . 4/27/2017
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Let the chaos begin. XD
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
#cackles maniacally# Ooooh this is a good one! XD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Bwahahahaaa! XD OMG this should be interesting!