Reviews for To Love the Hated
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2015
What the hell?! I thought this was complete! DAMN! Update this! Update! Update! Waaa! I hate you for leaving it like this!
noname00 chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
I simply loved your fic, and I do hope that the sequel is out and completed
Pinay chapter 12 . 1/27/2010
That was a good read. Thanks for the story.
SRAS9 chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
Great story!
KitLDA chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
I know you wrote this series a decent while ago, but I'm sure many would appreciate it if you continued on with your story. It kinda leaves a bit hanging. Like his eyes shifting to gold, we all know it from the anime and books, but for all I know it could mean something else. And Kenshin leaving Kaoru D: I dunno, it seems like such an awesome plot, and setting for some sort of dramatic chance meeting. Still - I adored your story, and I hope to read more from you _

~Kit
CAINE chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
wow! im amazed! i really find your story very good!

hopefully, you can post your sequel soon? its been like six years since the last update. as i checked. thanks! more power!
Brukaoru chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
This was really great! I found it to be very funny. Great job!

My only complaints are that there are words missing in various places, specifically in chapters 11 and 12. For example, at one part I believe Kenshin is saying, "thank you" but it only says " you." Luckily, it's pretty easy to guess what's being said, but it does break the flow of the story a little bit.
VixenHolic chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
lol..Kaoru: il drag his unworthy ass back here. love this bit. hehe.
Kit chapter 13 . 3/19/2008
Oi! This story aint finished yet! PLEASE UPDATE! Kao-chan has to find that baka kenshin and ... yahiko... hiten mitsurugi... ARGG DAMN CHILD *beats yahiko for know hiten mit.* ... *pout

Update soon!
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 13 . 9/25/2007
nice I really liked it
poems2songs chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... will you still continue the sequel?... but good job on this one... great work...
Jester08 chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
Great story! I can't wait to read the sequel, so keep up the good work! _
alwyzme chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
I do wish the Sequel is written because I was fine with how th story ending with their marriage then I had to go and read this chapter and wanting more. The return of Enishi is never good and this story just adds to my interest to see how it goes. Does Kaoru find her lost love? Does Enishi get is comeuppance to trying to ruin a marriage for selfish desires? Where is Kenshin travelling? It has been a very KK centric love story will there be an expansion on the other friends. So many questions hoping this story will continue.
alwyzme chapter 12 . 10/25/2006
I love the modern twist to this cinderella like character. It reminds me of ever after how it was the strong female character not waiting to be rescued and finding her own destiny but still have the prince character exist. He is not so dashing and charming but likable and eventually still manages to sweep her off her feet. Its not Kenshin who is running to save the love but Kaoru.
Kendokawaii00 chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
I don'r CARE if the title for the sequnce as long as 'To loved the jerk ever alive in the earth' bur please please I bge you to come back with the made the story so,so urgh,I could kill you for making a great story than make it clift if I do that I won't know what happend on the other hand if I did kill you then my frastuation will go,the decision the decision P nah,just I was serious about you making a great 't you please come back and post the sequance?You makes me nervouse thinking what will happend to our ?The baka could used a good bonk _- anyway,I hope you can come back