Reviews for Ballet, Bruises
Mystic Mists chapter 35 . 6/7
This has been the best story ever! Like seriously, you should write another story like this! Keep writing author!
Mystic Mists chapter 27 . 6/7
Blackstar said that, of course. I guess he won 20 bucks!
Mystic Mists chapter 19 . 6/7
I love love love love love the speech. It was amazing and inspiring! My best friend made a speech for our 5th grade graduation and I think that her speech tops my friends speech(kind of). Still the speech was really really amazing and inspiring. I'll take her words!
Mystic Mists chapter 18 . 6/7
Fight or Cirque des Freaks
Mystic Mists chapter 17 . 6/7
Hey hey do unlike the others, in the heights, fight, and Cirque des Freaks! These are awesome and I would love to read them
Mystic Mists chapter 15 . 6/7
But I got three, you should do heights, fight, and unlike the others. Those are good!
Mystic Mists chapter 1 . 6/6
It's very good but I'm confused, is Maka actually fat or is she just thinking yah but is skinny as she is in the anime? In so confused!
AlmayaStern911 chapter 35 . 7/12/2015
I know this story was published a couple years ago but I actually really like the story. You need to do the sequel, I really want to know what happens
Guest chapter 27 . 6/19/2015
She doesn't wear glasses
TheWorldsMusic chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
WE SHARE BIRTHDAYS!
angelpal4231 chapter 13 . 1/15/2015
OMG! I know I'm late and this is my third review in a row and also this probably is, like, 9000 (Its over 9000!) years late but I hope your okay!
angelpal4231 chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
"Honestly, I don't know." Best. Reply. Ever.
It's 12:09 am, I have to wake up at 8:10 am tomorrow, or today? Today. But I can't stop reading... O3O
angelpal4231 chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
No! I swear I wanna see an alternate dimension one where when Maka was walking out she just screams, "Fuck you too! Bye!"