Reviews for The Red Sun Sets, The Black Sun Rises V2
Twin-Zangetsu chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Please update. I liked the other version and i really love this one
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
i can see some of the changes. looking forward to how the story will go
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Actually... Oyaji is closer to 'old man' or 'pops'. It is a very disrespectful form of Tou-san or Otou-san, I personally LOVE teasing my father by calling him 'Old-man' yet he nevr remebers that oyaji is DISRESPECTFUL hehehehe.
Shinigami.txt chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
I loved the first version, and I already like this one! I really hope you decide to update again, I can not wait to read more when you do!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
just continue further than the first one I'm begging
antonio.seth chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
don't make me release my zanpakuto to tell u to update... she hates laziness, n she hates me.
antonio.seth chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Man! this thing is great, keep writing. don't change style
kjeld chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Awesome story soifung is almost as good as youruichi and is very uncommon, looking forward to later updates.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Only two chapters. TT_TT Also have Itchigo use some of his hollow powers. Please. You know you want to.
YoruIc chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Interesting do far :o can't wait for the pairing
Impstar chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Could be interesting. However, anything that could provide Ichigo with a challenge could destroy every other captain out there, so I'm not sure how that's going to work. Doesn't mean there isn't a way I haven't thought of though...

Look forward to it.
matthouston chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
i am glad you are getting your muse back for this story its one of the best bleach stories i have ever read
Lord Edric chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I wish I could see the look on Byakuya's face
Zanthraxone chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Very Nice good rewrite. I'm looking forward to rereading this one as I have read the original. Both are great and I will be glad to see more.
Erasels chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Ahh yes, a much more "Ichigo" enterance xD
Nothing much to say about this, your writing style is still great, little to no mistakes were spotted, great grammar, etc.
Thanks for sharing this rewrite with us (•3•) Puhhh