Reviews for Traffic Problems
animefanx10001 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
oh my gosh this ish so cute! w i wove it! :D
Razdaa chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That was great! Love it!
lonely white cloud chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
poor kise, he was being molested
and losing to Aomine 3
sometimes I pitied him Ọ.Ọ Always being bullied and losed
CheshireCat19 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
omg this was so incredibly sexy and funny at the same time that I didn't know whether i wanted to laugh or squeal :P
Shana Nakazawa chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hi, author-san. I'm typing this in a hurry, so I'll just say it quickly.

First, I'm impressed by your story. It's well-written and it developed in a natural pace.

But I must say I'm bothered by the fact that you used false call to the characters. I mean, what stood up the most was the fact that you wrote Aomine called Kise by "Kise-kun" when it should be "Kise". And Momoi usually called Aomine by "Dai-chan" not "Aomine-kun". I realized that you made Aomine called Kise and Kuroko by the suffix "-kun" when it wasn't necessary at all. This kinda gave me a tickled feeling that I should tell you about it.

Remember, staying IC is important. I hope you consider my advice in your next fic. Overall, it was a nice story and I enjoyed it. Plaese write some more, especially AoKi. Good day to you.

Love,

Shana Nakazawa
froupin chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
It's really nice, in-character and all dat. I just wish Kise could win sometimes. In the manga, he's always the loser. He's the one they all bully, he loses to every GoM member, he's the underdog.
sakurahimecool blue chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
moreee Nice story XD
not a whiny lovestruck Kise is top!