Reviews for You're your dad's daughter
Absolutely beautiful! I loved it so much i couldnt stop reading, which resulted in me reading in class, in lunch and whenever i could really . I dont even know how many times i almost cried or smiled so big people aroud me stared at me as if i was crazy, but the fic is so good i didnt even care. Very well written, great storyline and I LOVE EMMA SO MUCH shes the perfect klaine kid
Lisa chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
This was just lovely. Thank you!
Faerie of Tara chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
That was absolutely wonderful :) Loved it!
wilsonfan chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
I found your page 3 days ago and I've read every story while I'm home sick. They are all amazing!
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
Aww! Update soon.
purpleview chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
Sickening cute, I loved it :)
BeccaWritesFic chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
AAAAAAAAAH! IT'S SO FLUFFY! your fics are the best. as soon as I get logged in on my regular computer I'm favoriting you and a bunch of your fics.
best wishes,
BeccaWritesFic chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
(still not logged in) I KNEW IT WAS CHANDLER! I GUESSED RIGHT! BOO-YAH! and then out of nowhere-It's Cooper!
this fic man. Coop's right it's totes like a soap-opera. about the next story idea: if you haven't already started on one of them and you need encouragement I think I like the summary for the time-traveling one more than the farm one.
love always,
BeccaWritesFic chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
OHMYGOD IT'S CHANDLER ISN'T IT!? ISN'T IT!? OR RACHEL... IT COULD BE RACHEL. WAIT NO, RACHEL DOESN'T KNOW KURT'S NAME. OH WAIT IS IT BLAINE'S MOM? ALL THESE FUCKIN' PLOT TWISTS, MAN. oh, I just realized that was in all caps. I didn't mean to yell. sorry!
I'll just have to go to the next chapter to see who it is. ONWARDS!
VoyageAsia chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
I loved this story. It was a very interesting plot with both boys connected with Emma. I thought that both Blaine and Kurt made fabulous fathers. It was believable that Blaine had a baby with Rachael and she was put up for adoption. Thanks for sharing the story. Now where is "farm story" you mentioned in your author notes?
mostlikelyklaine chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
God this story was so well written. I absolutely loved everything about this! Emma is amazing and everything was perfect! Great read! Thanks for sharing!
kirakiramarie chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. Read the whole story in one sitting and didnt want it to end. I enjoyed every chapter of it. Thanks so much for sharing this!
Rach chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
I genuinely feel complete now I've read this. thank you!
misuky7 chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
This was adorable, I would never have pegged Rachel for the one Blaine had a child with but it fit. Emma seems like a sweet child. :3
crazidolphingirl chapter 15 . 7/11/2013