Reviews for When A Phoenix Cries: Hermione
dragoon109 chapter 11 . 4/27
am surprise she dosent realize that doing something like that to regules dosent increase trust but would make him distrust her.
dragoon109 chapter 5 . 4/27
from what i can tell from canon hermione is a little too powerful and physically adept. harry defense club wasnt that good and had holes in alot of it.

of course since it is au it is POSSIBLE that your defense club was better than canon. but we do not know it. the readers.
jensteed chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Noooo, just tell him! Please Hermione put me out of my misery, haha
jensteed chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Ugh, both Black and Malfoy drooling over her? Poor Hermione, but I'm glad her friendship with Severus is off to an easy start. May it long continue ;)
101cecilia101 chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
omg love it! cant wait to read more!
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
i was under the impression transfig was temporary isnt it?
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Its good only if u did both pov make it more understanding but other than that its very good and I do enjoy it alot keep it up with ur good work
her illusion chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
i wonder what sirius has nightmares about?hmm..randomly had the urge to reread this lol :)
Corpse-Angel chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Sirius's reaction was priceless.
Corpse-Angel chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Aw. This is so cute.
Corpse-Angel chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
This is getting to be very much on poor little Granger.
Corpse-Angel chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
I thought Alastor was the Denfense teacher, not his grandfather.
Corpse-Angel chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Poor Hermione. She can't use magic.
Corpse-Angel chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Oh no! What's going to happen to Hermione! And she should've kissed Severus! He was honesty being very sweet and just…adorable!
Corpse-Angel chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
I wonder who the man was. Louise is hilarious and Severus is so cute and awkward! I swear, if Marauder-era Lucius or Sirius hit on me, I'd probably slap them. Hermione should punch Lucius; it'd be funny since she punches Draco in the third book/movie.