Reviews for When A Phoenix Cries: Hermione
Ok, I have to say, this is a good, PARTIAL story. But I really hate it when authors stop a story in the MIDDLE just to start a "part 2!" It's complete bullshit and I think you and all other authors who do this, know that. Don't f-ing do that! Just finish your damn story. Why do you do that? Complete rubbish. NOT going to read the other. Just as a hint for future writing...don't stop a story to start a part 2 or whatever...it's rude and interrupts the flow of the story. Not cool.
Terahlyanwe chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
Love this story! Believable and so interesting.
Suzie-May Carter chapter 13 . 11/6/2015
Its almost 8am and I haven't slept yet because I can't put this fic down, it's so good.
BlueWater5 chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
Great story!
dragoon109 chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
am surprise she dosent realize that doing something like that to regules dosent increase trust but would make him distrust her.
dragoon109 chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
from what i can tell from canon hermione is a little too powerful and physically adept. harry defense club wasnt that good and had holes in alot of it.

of course since it is au it is POSSIBLE that your defense club was better than canon. but we do not know it. the readers.
jensteed chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Noooo, just tell him! Please Hermione put me out of my misery, haha
jensteed chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Ugh, both Black and Malfoy drooling over her? Poor Hermione, but I'm glad her friendship with Severus is off to an easy start. May it long continue ;)
101cecilia101 chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
omg love it! cant wait to read more!
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
i was under the impression transfig was temporary isnt it?
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Its good only if u did both pov make it more understanding but other than that its very good and I do enjoy it alot keep it up with ur good work
her illusion chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
i wonder what sirius has nightmares about?hmm..randomly had the urge to reread this lol :)
Rabid Ghosts chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Sirius's reaction was priceless.
Rabid Ghosts chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Aw. This is so cute.
Rabid Ghosts chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
This is getting to be very much on poor little Granger.