Reviews for My Love's Flame
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 8/2
Poor Uk-chan, meeting ranma again before she has the chance to get out on her own. Her and ranma's parents are kinda douchebags.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 7/25
Granted this is ranma at 13 rather than 15, but prior to any of the special training from the amazons and whatnot Ranma was lifting blocks of ice the size of tractor trailors during battle while fighting Ryouga using his own chunks of Asuza's skating rink. I don't think the backpack would trouble him in the slightest, even if it were solid gold. ...Unless the pair of them are using the hidden weapons/space folding technique to pack an entire household into the bags?
James Birdsong chapter 25 . 7/10
Oh excellent story but I did not expect the darkness to appear in the story.
Banzai chapter 25 . 6/25
A fascinating later ate story on many levels! I hope you are able to find time to continue it.

As you know better than I, this timeline has now spectacularly diverted from canon. If Ranma (at 13!) can act as trainer to the Senshi, they grow more powerful faster-but seeds have been planted to hit them with bigger tougher challenges as well. Will Genma still take Ranma on that fateful training trip to China now? How will the emotional ties of this group of awakening 13-year olds play out and impact the cohesion that is so critical to the Inner Senshi's success? Rei and Ranma are clearly smitten, but Rei and Ukyo share a tie that they've told each other comes ahead of Ranma (though Rei and Ranma have only gotten more head over heels since then) Minako (and Ranma/Altair) will have to struggle with duty, memories of Mentor who became a lover laid over Minako's own dealings with her love and loss as Sailor V and Ranma's own burgeoning bond with Rei. Heck, it's a good thing Hotaru is 10 or she'd be in this mess too. And how on earth (if you'll pardon the pun) will Mamoru be able to compare with Ranma when he and Usagi get around to making their debuts? Heck, in *canon* Usagi had a serious hero-crush on Sailor V and thought Rei was so stunningly beautiful Usagi followed her almost in a daze (providing fuel for all those Rei/Usagi fabrics out there). I can almost hear you cackling with glee over the divergent paths you've left open in your own universe). And no, I don't think too many of your readers missed the Ryoga intro either.

I'm sure you smiled as you tossed in the side reference it Altair as a womanizer, yet this world is an even tougher harem/love mix than even canon Ranma and his fiancées had to deal with because the emotions are deeper/ vulnerabilities greater in our younger protagonists.

So yeah, you've managed to create quite the AU here. But given where each of the characters are starting at age 13, none of them feel "wrong" or so far out of canon character (stipulated again as where they all were at age 13) that it violates at least my feel for each of them. So well done to you and your helpful editors/beta readers. Keep up the good work!
cko2 chapter 25 . 6/24
Wow, talk about tryy screwing with cannon for sure. Not sure how you are going to break things off with the girls for ranma to go to china. Teaching saturn, venus and mars combat lessions, talk about upgrades in a short time if ganma allows it though.
Indecisive Bob chapter 25 . 6/21
Excellent story so far! It's really interesting to see Ranma's life when it's not full of ridiculous battles, challenges, curses, and fiancées. It's really cute to see Ranma's and Rei's relationship develop, and his general cluelessness about Ukyo is hilarious. I get confused sometimes with events pertaining to Sailor Moon lore, but I'll chalk that up to my general ignorance of all things Sailor Moon. Keep up the good work!
Amanda27A.g chapter 25 . 6/16
no problem just do what you need to do.
Amanda27A.g chapter 12 . 6/15
talk about stupid and idioicy of the male student body! wow
spicarus chapter 25 . 6/12
"...What if I was a girl..."
"...It'd be too weird if you were a little girl, and then suddenly became an adult..."

If Ranma only knew how potentially prophetic those phrase were.

It looks like Ryoga has arrived, so does that mean the count down to Ranma's departure has started. Of course it could be a very long count down.

I'm hoping for a sequel to this story. I'd like to see Rei's and Minako's reactions to Ranma's curse. And everone else's reaction to finding out Rei had a boyfriend.
This is such a beautiful story :) Keep it up
FateBurn chapter 25 . 6/11
Excellent like always, is good to see Minako told Ranma what going on right away to keep misunderstandings to a minimum, cant wait for the next one to see if we see whos the enemy boss whose coming.
Sorlian chapter 25 . 6/11
Wonder who the other two warriors will be. Also If that wasn't Ryouga I'll be disappointed.
LittleBlueDot chapter 25 . 6/11
Great writing as always. Good stuff, seems like the action is picking up.
shugokage chapter 25 . 6/11
Nice job on this interesting chapter!
Dumbledork chapter 25 . 6/11
Absolutely brilliant new chapter.
282 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »