Reviews for My Love's Flame
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 23 . 1/7/2015
I'm interested to see how things how things go once this story reaches the start of Sailor Moon. If I recall correctly; Mina didn't leave London until the Rainbow Crystal arc was already well underway. Combined with the inclusion of Ranma, and there lies the possibility of great changes. Come to think of it; this might be the only Ranma/SM crossover I've read where Ranma isn't cursed. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if it was the only one
Admiral Saris chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
! Introducing Ukyo early, interesting. I was expecting Ryoga, but certainly not Ukyo! Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Admiral Saris chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
I'm enjoying the youth scenes, but I'm really looking forward to a time skip too..
Admiral Saris chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
:) Nice chapter. I really like your Rei and Ranma. I'm kind of worried about Grandpa Hino though, he's coming off a little flat.
Admiral Saris chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Interesting Start.
Meech Macko chapter 23 . 1/3/2015
Is Ranma a reincarnation of someone from the silver millennium past ...coz most it did seems that way, or did he have some odd relationship with Sailor Venus and Mars.?
Vilkath chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
Great story, and still being updated unlike most Ranma/Sailor Moon stuff out there. The saddest thing about this cross over is that some of the best stories are years old and left incomplete. I really hope this one goes the distance.

As for interactions I'd think be funny I'd say Usagi. I mean early on she was completely boy crazy, and yet the one boy she met and seemed to really hate was the one she was destined to love. Frankly I'd think it be funny if her and Ranma got along, and perhaps she really fell for him and later found out about her past life love with some one else. Which is a pretty rare thing in these cross overs.

Simply put if Usagi doesn't end up with Darien (sorry I can't spell the Japanese version lol), usually the new love interest was with her in a past life. I always thought the idea of the past life of the sailor scouts trying to take over their current one to be a great plot that was ignored in the original series. Everyone just took it as a good thing when their personalities and desires were over written by their past selves.
spicarus chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
I've liked what I've read and hope you keep going.

I'm awaiting the arrival of Ryoga, since this would be around the time that he and Ranma met. But I'm guessing that Ryoga, if he even shows up, won't arrive until closer to the end of this story.

That said; I think I know how you're going to end the story. If I'm right then the potential sequel would be interesting as well. With this as a backstory it would give an interesting new spin on Ryoga's and Ukyo's arrival in Nerima.
god of all chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
FateBurn chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
Great chapter like always please continue again soon.
OBSERVER01 chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
quite good
KJC71790 chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
So glad you finally used the bath scene :) !
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I want for Ranma to stay with Rei because his destiny would become better if he meets Rei because she becomes Sailor Mars.
Doctor Blood chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Typo: "You fight swing like a girl!"
god of all chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »