Reviews for My Love's Flame
Meech Macko chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Nice chapter again...

Soooo...what kind of relationship does Rei have with Ranma or is he just a dumb jock to her...perhaps even a mere time pass arrangement.

What does Rei mean by that she would choose Ukyo over Ranma...? Does that mean she finds Ukyo much better than Ranma...I mean...If she likes Ukyo so much why cant she just end it with Ranma and save him some trouble, its bad enough he has to be manipulated by his father and even his own life is controlled and decided by others. Yeah, Ranma is naive but he is specifically crafted and made that way by his father so others can control him to their ends. A smart Ranma can be very dangerous for them and he is already a martial artist genius prodigy so his father took "certain" measures for that.

I suppose its safe to say Rei is more attracted to Ukyo and enough to choose Ukyo over Ranma if given the choice...

I guess Ranma is destined to end up with Akane just as Genma and others planned.

-Meech
N1cromanc3loveR chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
its still ranma/rei right?
Dumbledork chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
WOW. That was great once again. Can't wait for more.
Calen chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Ranma needs to dump Rei so she can go be with Ukyo. Save her the 'choice' of not choosing him. Ranma is too naive baka those 'girls' might say. If Rei doesn't get that about him by now she should end it.
Lord Sia chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
Awesome story. Especially the realistic aspects; twenty thugs isn't just a cakewalk, it's something they have to take at least somewhat seriously, Ranma has to leave in order to avoid possible retaliation, while Minako can't leave in order to keep her working relationship with the police...
Kudos, and keep writing.
Hiryo chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Ohooo! A nice cliff hanger and how that all combines into your story for future scenes.

Looking forward to read more of your story!
Poetheather1 chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
Nice conclusion to the fight.
AiSard chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
urgh, is it wrong of me that Im starting to hate SailorV/Aino more and more with how shes taking up Ranma/Rei screen time? _
Meech Macko chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Well crafted chap. Sailor Venus got to be impressed with Ranma taking down the opponents with his own strength instead of gifted magic...

Sailor Venus has to depend too much on magic enhancements and her past life to get by tough situations unlike hard trained martial artist who has to earn power through training and mad dedication. Respect goes to Ranma.

I wonder If Ranma actually knows Minako is Sailor V and simply pretend he did not know for the time being.

Wouldn't soon t be Sailor mars/Rei get a bit jealous of Minako skirting around Ranma?

Just coz Rei is in relation with Ranma does not have to mean Minako can't fall for Ranma too...it is possible.

Anyway nice chapter and nicely crafted action...till next update.

-Meech
Cor Strike FX chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Poor Rei-chan.
Dumbledork chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
An enjoyment from beginning to end. It would be funny if all the sneshi fell for Ranma. I'm surprised that Ranma can see through Minako's disguises but not the senshi transformation. Is that because of the mask or is it a different kind of magic?
god of all chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
OBSERVER01 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Interesting chapter
LittleBlueDot chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Good chapter, if a little short, I think I'm just greedy for more. The fight scene is decently done and I like the internal dialogue explaining how Sailor-V gets her skills. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Cool fic. Hope he winds up with both Venus and Mars not so much because of the harem thing but the way you've portrayed him would almost force him to be a dick to dump either one of them. There doesn't appear to be any good solution that involves just one and personally I don't read tragedies so hopefully that's not the route you are going. Only other way I could see is if you bring in another character for one of them but then all this setup for both would seem like a waste of time.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »