Reviews for My Love's Flame
shugokage chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Interesting story good job!
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
... Ranma's a Reincarnation? Honestly that's not to surprising. That he knew Minako in their past lives is... kinda anyway.

I don't think there's much for me to comment on this chapter, although Ranma's cat rant was pretty funny.
Hiryo chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Yes! I love it I so love it and can't wait for much much more of it!

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
hmmmm... I don't find any Harem comedy ? put more emotion in action scenes. is it love or gratitude or hate ? more specific please. I am starting to get bored with no girls [Out of wood] coming for Ranma you know _
Dumbledork chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
One of my favourite chapters so far. Particularly interesting was Ranma's presence in Rei's vision. I can't wait for the next fire reading.
Bookeater-otaku chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
I just love that chapter. You skit over the edge of the pan without jumping in it or or out of it into the 'fire'. The chapter was a good prequel with a lot of mistery waved into it. WIth Rei and her power, With Minako and her quest, Even with Ranma and the Neko-ken. Good job using all those element without burning the candle too fast.

I am a bit worried about the Ranma reincarnation cliche, but AT LEAST its not the female part that seems to come from the past. That as been overdone already. But I admit that your version intrigue me a lot. A warrior witout a cause in the present (well beside a martial artist protect the weak) and a grizzeled older warrior with tie to Sailor Venus or simply the senshi in the past. An interesting character developement but it can fall into cliché realy fast. So be careful.

But cliche are not necessarely bad. They just need to be done correctly, and I think you can do it with your talent and the effort you put in this fic.

One thing you could give Past adult Ranma would be a goatee. It would totaly suit the new look your trying to build in my opinion.

You also put clues here and there about possible feeling Rei could have for Ranma. And Ranma seems to have fallen into Minako eyes a little with his knight in white armor stunt. Or maybe it's just the mysterie in the fire reading.

Your fic his one of the highlight of my weeks. Keep it up!
gaiawolf chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Wait, so in a past life Ranma was the Knight of Venus, or however you want to spin that, and now he is friends with Rei...oh poor Minako, unless Rei is into three somes I see heart break or the Senshi of Love.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Don't know if you'be been told or not, but manga Usagi is supposed to be very different from the anime version.

That being said Minako came off as being a bit shallow as a character in my opinion. Granted it is only the first chapter with her, but she still struck me as being... flighty? I guess, but still knowing what's important.

That'll probably be fixed up in the next few chapters if the rest of your story is anything to go by.

And on that note good luck and can't wait to see more.
Bookeater-otaku chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Wow, the begining of the chapter had such a shojo feeling that I almost saw the flower hanging in the air around Minako. I dont know if it was what you were going for, but if you did, good job!

As for Minako personnality I think you have it backward. In the Sailor V manga she was all about being a normal girl or becoming an idol, while being Sailor V was most of the time being a pain in the butt. But that was at the begining, and I like your serious version of Minako. It's... refreshing, I guess. Now you just need to add some siliness here and there, some mangled proverb and you will have Sailor V.

And you also got Artemis personnality to a T.

You could refine your knowlege by reading the Sailor V manga on Mangafox.

It was nice seing this chapter with the perspective of Minako but we did not realy advance anyfurther than the last chapter either. But I gess once we will have the next chapter everything will fall into place.

And its so like Ranma to be targueted by the sole intelligent cat of the area, only because he is helping his friend.

And will Ukyo secret be exposed? Suspence! But it would be funny to see Minako kiss Ukyo, then learn that she is in fact a girl. It would teach her to listen to Artemis ; )

And I taught of a minor Ranma 1/2 vilain that concer both Ranma and Ukyo. The Gambler King. You could have a festival at the Hino's shrine and one of the boots would be the Gambler King. What do you think?
Hiryo chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Wow again a very wonderful and good chapter!

Please update soon since I can't wait for the next chapter. ;)
habib chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
hmmm.. no Ranma ?

you tired yourself and I feel you are pressured also. don't push yourself and take it easy.

harem and comedy style is new [Trend] _
Dumbledork chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
I liked it once again. Ukyo/Minako? Heh.
Noy Telin'u chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
*deep breath*

Alright, I had to sleep on this one so that I don't lose my temper, but, I flipped out when I read this chapter due to your portrayal of Ukyo. Or, more specifically, how you ruined her.

First, it's non canon. Alright. Ukyo lived by herself since she was abandoned, made the decision HERSELF to go after Ranma, gave up her femininity by her OWN choice, and, is the most independent female teenager in Ranma 1/2. Instead of that, you changed her into... This. It makes me sick.

Now, instead if a strong female character, who made decisicions on her own and was bad ass, we now have a girl who is forced by her father to do things she doesn't want to do. Not only is this putting a man into making the decisions, but it's a deliberate attemt to make her a whimp with false sympathy. Ukyo, while young had a freaking bow in her hair! A large one! That was pinkish white!

I hate, with every fiber of my being the way most writers protray Ukyo's situation. It's a sexist, FALSE, whimpification of her character that ruins fanfics for me. Ukyo's father doesn't ever, EVER say or do anything that suggests he treats her like a son.

What happened in Canon: Ukyo gets abandoned, she cries, she goes to school where girls berate her, then leaves to train by the sea and get back at Ranma and Genma. Her father doesn't even make a damn appearance! Nada! Zip! She never mentions him at any point past that incident of engagement.

It's a shame, I was really thinking I was going to enjoy this fic, but, this happened. It just ruins it for me. Ukyo's my favorite character that was born female in all of anime and it devestates me how frequently her character is ruined in fanfics. It's a piece of fandumb that needs to die.

I will try to read the rest if this fic, but it won't take away the pain.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
nice fiction . though I don't know is this fiction will be 1 boy for 1 girl ... if it is that way then it will be boring and/or sooner or later will turn bitter and angst. _

bitter and angst authors are really bad in their fictions. I am sure you read some really bitter and angst fiction of Ranma 1/2 crossover[s] . so please don't be one of those authors. _

I preffer fiction in Harem comedy style. Females from Ranma 1/2 is boring. in SailorMoon there are 9 girls . One of them is a complete lesbian [use Ranma cursed form to get her in comedy way if you want].

Other females from SailerMoon: I recommend is Hotaru and Ami. I want to recommend Setsuna also, but too much headache to get her charmed by Ranma.

in total Ranma will get 4 females after him in Harem comedy way.[Ukyou, Rei, Ami, Hotaru] ... 5 if Setsuna is included. I would recommend the use of [memories from moon kingdom] to get Setsuna _
Dumbledork chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Really loved it once again. Great job like always.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »