Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III- Reconnect The Blank Points
takedigi chapter 77 . 10/14
WONDERFUL. It was wonderful. I loved it. I felt so many emotions. I loved especially the end. T_T I've been reading this story for a month. I worried some chapters of the first half. But then the second half of the story was better. I was excited the last chapters. The final was amazing. And thanks for the names of so many incredible melodies.

Thank you. Thank you.
MagicMoonthewolfpony chapter 1 . 7/27
I hate the idea of Sora having darkness, I'm sorry but it makes me upset. Sora doesn't have darkness. I hate to be this kind of person.
SoraROCK chapter 77 . 6/24
I give you five stars for your story! Wait it is complete or not? Because I read last paragraph, I feels this story is not over yet, I bet Sora's clone as darkness who's free from Sora. I am hopeful you will plan to makes sequel lol but you says your not going to make a sequel of this story... So you makes different story hmm. Btw I want to tell you thank you for write this awesome story... Thank you!
Seriaryu Kairu syin chapter 77 . 6/24
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 77 . 6/23
Great ending! Enjoyed reading this over the past few years!

No sequl :( but but the secret ending...? Ah well, I'll live LOL
DarkKeybladePhantomofTime chapter 77 . 6/23
Aw, i'm sad to see the end. It's a great story! Keep up the good work!
NinjaFang1331 chapter 77 . 6/23
Awesome job with the chapter
I find it quite odd that Terra is muttering in these two chapters. He shouldn't though since the only reason he did that in the KHII Final Mix was because his voice actor was not yet chosen.
It seems Sora can only show what he's truly capable of when he's pushed into a corner... I'd like to see him in a new Drive form in which one of his eyes is his normal eye color and the other has Vanitas' eye color; and he should dual-wield some kind of original ultimate Keyblades that bear the names "Alpha" and "Omega".
I get the feeling that Xehanort is going to drag Sora into another realm to have another one-on-one fight with him again before this is all over...
SoraROCK chapter 76 . 5/25
Yay I knew you can't kill Sora! (Hugs ya) thank you thank you. I love Van has soft side lol! Now Sora use complete X-Blade become Sora and Van become one? Very interesting! Update yayayay :D
Rosalinarose chapter 76 . 5/25
When I seen you updated, I was crying, happy, and screaming... I was thinking 'I'm I dreaming?'
What Vani did oh my... goodness... *Thoughts processing* YESSSS! THAT'S MY ADORABLE VANI! *Clears Throat* I very much adore these two chapters... Who I'm I kidding! This made my day!
Plz update soon!
fluo chapter 76 . 5/24
Break triple 6 for you~ Anyway, great chapter. Keep going! Good Luck
DarkKeybladePhantomofTime chapter 76 . 5/24
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 76 . 5/23
This was AWESOME! Can't wait to see the concluding battle!