Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III- Reconnect The Blank Points
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 16 . 2/3
Oh heck
Hey, are you gonna play "Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue "? After you play it, I think you should create a new story based on everything that is revealed in that game.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/25/2016
Great.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
Great.
Haileyspark chapter 77 . 8/18/2016
I'm Seriously crying right now.. If your on a computer like me AND played the music at the same time.. Then the ending would be just like a REAL KH game, MY THOUGHTS WARNING DO NOT READ IF UR BROWSING AND NOT FINISHED THIS: I loved how Vanitas and Sora were able to get along.. The betrayer, Sora's "Death" It all came together perfectly.. I kinda think the "My friends are my power.. And I'm theirs" Was a bit Cliche.. But it's Kingdom Hearts.. What ya gonna do? I know its been more than a year since you finished this "Art" and I know you said there would be no sequal.. But PLEASE At least maybe after KH3 (If It ever..) Comes out, I need to see a mature Sora ;-; And is Vanitas still inside of him? (I think he his.. But what if you wrote a Side story about the two getting to know eachother?) I kinda Ship RikuxSora but with this ending.. I kinda ship Vanitas and Sora in a way ;-; PLEASE DONT GO AFTER ME KairixSora FANS! Anyways.. This "Art" was a beautiful interpretation of what you think KH3 is (In you head) Thank you for the countless tears I have shed and Just to let ya know.. (My Instagram is Koopa_Kat) Love ya Peace x cries over ending final chapter x I need a sequel to this so baaaddd...
OMG chapter 52 . 8/18/2016
I am reading this for the first time and I hope we get to see some evil Sora action! :D
Guynesse chapter 77 . 8/14/2016
Your story is awesome ! Thank you so much for this great time your give us by writing it ! I'm a big fan of your really ! I hope you'll keep going on !
Assanjin chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
Wunderba, excellent. I absolutely love this story so far. I am looking forward to whatever else this fan fiction will brin, keep up the good work.
Sora'sbigmomma chapter 77 . 3/2/2016
Best kh fanfic I read! Im glad how you made the characters actually stay into character! Excited to read more stories from u!