Reviews for For the Sake of Stew
vlnelson1955 chapter 14 . 3/2
A very cute and clever story that had me snorting with laughter...a lot!
Cee chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Oh my god this is the funniest thing I've ever read. In all seriousness though, it's legitimately hilarious! You have such an awesome writing style and just the right amount of dry humor that has had me laughing for the entire day I've been reading this!
Rin-anne chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
That was awesome! I loved your story. I'll admit I wasn't sure about it at first, but I loved it. Well done.
Beloved Daughter chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
Haha! That was a brilliant way to end it! Those puns were truly terrible and yet so funny! :)
So Dun With This Joseph chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
I wasn't sure what to expect with this story. But the last chapter (along with the rest of the story) made me laugh like I've never laughed! This story made my day, my week, my month! I won't forget this story anytime soon!
Vanafindiel chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Is there a video clip to this impersonation? I'd love to see it.
Kitkat chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
Ok I think this was my favorite chapter yet. I adore the way you slowly wrote your references into Kili's not so solid attempts at explaining things to Fili xD I do wonder though- are you going to epilogue about what happened to Gideon and his thugs? I wanna know D:

If not let me just thank you now for your hilariously wonderful story. It brought me many a laugh in some hard times, so for that, I am extremely grateful. I hope you keep writing, because I love your style and would be ecstatic to see more from you!
dojoson41 chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
YEH!
wrmauney chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
Loved Fili's staggering confusion!
all-the-hobbit-feels chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
I laughed so hard throughout this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish it!
ShaunaChe chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Love this fiction. It's funny and I love seeing the different dwarves trying to figure out how to deal with Fili
dojoson41 chapter 13 . 12/23/2013

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

WAS THIS THE PLOT TWIST YOU THREATENED US WITH LIKE FOUR MONTHS AGO

BECAUSE IF IT IS

OH MY GOD

PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH THE FINALES I NEED TO NOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

OH MY GOD

(and I lost it when Kili was trying to describe Fili to Gideon so yes art sounds very nice to me too but first upDATE OH MY GOD)
dojoson41 chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
This story is so adorable.
wrmauney chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Have you fixed the technical difficulties yet? I just got to know what happens!