Reviews for The Elite
atiyaturrehman64 chapter 3 . 1/7
Comn wriye already and plz get celeate the creep to leave I know I'm trassh talking but I just hate her and want het to GO! I'm not usually like this!
Megster chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
GREAT STORY! Please keep updating!
DelicateLion chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I love your writing style. I can't wait to see where you take this. :)
All I Want Is To Be Wanted chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
loved it! please update as soon as you can!
lilythemermaid chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
love it! :) pleeeease post the next chapter, like, NOW. haha but actually...
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I'm so jealous that you met kiera cass! Your so lucky! Anyways great chapter
maranda111 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
You met her! LUCKY! This chapter was nicely done. Do try and extend it some though. What did she eat? What did she wear? Who did she sit by? Small details like that really help paint the story.
hislastvow chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
This was a really fantastic chapter! And I am SO jealous you got to meet Kiera Cass, that is so cool! Again, brilliant chapter and please please continue :D
Maggiebswim chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
I think you should review, like now, like asap
grAce chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
goodeieeeee! :D write more...NOW! OR ELSE! MU-GAHGAHGAH!
swimmy6 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
THIS CHAPTER WAS SOOOO GOOD! UPDATE WITH ANOTHER SOON!
flawed angel chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Please don't take so long this time! I really am looking forward to your update!
justholdyourhand chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
looooooove it! More please :)
Saskiadesiree chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I really like your fanfic, it feels like the most plausible one to me (most realistic plotlines, especially). I've spotted a few typos here and there, but overall it's proper English, which I can appreciate greatly. I really like your portrayal of Gavril, it's spot on! The only thing that bugs me is that the timeline isn't entirely clear (like, she falls asleep again after breakfast, so, how late does she wake up? noon, afternoon, evening? ) , but that could just be me not reading carefully enough.
Keep it up.
pllforever23 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
That was amazing keep going love it