Reviews for Homecoming
tryingtobestine chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Would love to read more of this.
skie89 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love your work. It has horrible moments but oh the laughs! I think I got a stitch in my side from the Arrow vs Dummy scene. Will you eve describe the time Arrow hate the cleaning robot?
lederra chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This was good especially the end bit with the foam fight between Arrow and Dummy.
Dsgdiva chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Love it! Want more! Soon!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
So we get some backstory to Clint's earlier SHEILD life. Interestinng twist it brings to our archer's history and personality. Love that we some scene time with Bruce and Natasha. Awesome ending. Hope it's not a one shot...
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Liked this.
Serenaturner chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This series of stories are so good can't wait for the continuation of the Merry Men and the companion stories!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
sad and cute.
Qweb chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Nice mix of humor to leaven the sad story and Clint's return home was touching. Well done.
ASKessler chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love reading your work. I laugh, frown, sniffle and smile depending on the 'scene'. Loving Arrow! He's the ultimate ham. And Tasha kickin' cadet butt! Priceless. It's nice to see Barton opening up; he really is the enigma of the group - the lone wolf. Now, if you'll excuse my review so I can add you to my favorites and update lists...
ladygris chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
ROFL! The heaviness of Clint facing his old home and remembering that night-and then sharing it with Bruce-was balanced by the chaos and humor that living with Tony Stark and his creations brings.

Great story!
whovian42 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
What a sad story contained in Clint's background.
Well-balanced by the hilarious scene at the end with Dummy and Arrow - I laughed. And re-read it. And laughed again.