Reviews for inFAMOUS: Legacy of the Beast
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 2/1
TylertheRed chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I love this story. The only problem I have seen is a few misspellings and a couple of places where there shouldn't have been spaces, but other than that bravo, keep up the good work man. :-) Pls update!
The Light of the Sacred Flame chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
"Roll around in some dirt and you'll be able to use them again." I found this funny. It gave me a funny image of Dylan rolling around in dirt like a dog.

I really liked the part with Isaac and Cameron. It brought a human element to all these super powers.

Mitch I'm glad to see him coming into his own. Torrin is just something else. All cool one minute, the next losing it around Dylan. Looks like someone has some easy buttons to push.

Their fight was good, fighting even though Dylan knew he would most likely lose, and going through with it anyway. It sucks losing, but the kid can learn a lot from that. I think he has.

Julia it's a shame she can't play with others like that all the time. The flowers and trees alone that they made would help their large group in a lot of ways.

With blast cores back in the picture the others are right to be on edge. Cole might just kill for not finding one. The fight with Torrin, Cole wanting blast cores... yeah blowing up a city sounds great right about now to me too.
graeme.clark.5832 chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Just awesome, but you knew that with the popularity
QueenOfSpades137 chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Oh, poor Julia. She shouldn't have had to grow up that quickly. Thank you for the new chapter and happy writing.

fireworkmage chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
I'm extremely jealous of anyone whose played Second Sins, mostly because I don't have a ps4. But I heard its fun as hell! I can't sit to get one and play.

And like you, I loved the evil ending in 2 because I really really wanted to see a world ran by Conducts. The possibilities for chaos would have been endless.

I really really don't like Torrent. I don't wish him dead because he doesn't deserve death. And what's sad is that he's harming poor little Julia too. I've been meaning to ask if Cole was gonna start losing his sanity or at least what made him human to some degree.
Dimension Distorter chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Wow...Dylan's really in a bad way right now isn't he? Just one bomb shell after another. Finding out Cole's true ambition, finding out Cole killed Zeke, and finding out what kind of person Torren really was. Not only that he still doesn't have much confidence in himself. I can't wait until he finds his confidence and hopefully breaks away from Cole to follow his own path, to save the world. Hopefully he'll have friends along for the ride and he'll probably meet some interesting people along the way. ;)
The Light of the Sacred Flame chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Just another day in the herd of Conduits; Would of been a fitting title for this chapter in my opinion.
We get see all the sides of their lives, the reality of their lives, and what they face. I really enjoy that about this chapter. Sure the superhero part is cool, but before they had those powers they were people first. We can already see small signs of how their new powers and life have started change them.

Dylan and Mitch's friendship for example. Sure much of it is mostly the same. And as we know Mitch messing up a lot, and Dylan picking up the slack didn't come with their powers.

Mitch's bad luck has already burnt part of him up in flames. Good thing Torrin is his keeper, water helps with healing. Maybe when the girl he found wakes, he'll be ready to help her.

Rush and his new charge: Not sure how this will workout. Never the less I like the new guy. He brings something new, and it looks like Rush is changing in his own way.

Dylan. I feel awful for him. Not only has the reality of everything hit him hard. Now his brother is even further from him. After what he saw Cole do with his new power, the way he acted. I think Dylan doesn't know his big brother like he used to. Which is why I feel sad for Dylan.

Lots of character growth in this chapter, however small it's still great to read.
WILLSOFUNNY chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
There isn't a word in this or any other universe that can describe how AWESOME this story is! UPDATE SOON!
QueenOfSpades137 chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Oh man. That's a heavy load for a kid to take on, if I saw that kind of a look my sister's eyes I'd be terrified. Thanks for the update and happy writing.

ResDM chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Nice start... Looking forward to the rest
fireworkmage chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
I really enjoy this story! I've been an infamous fan for a while now and after beating the first one I had wondered if there were any good fanfics out there and I stumbled onto yours. I like it so far! Can't wait to see more.
The Light of the Sacred Flame chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I really enjoyed the different perspectives in this chapter;There is something new,and exciting happening all the time! I thought it was done rather well; Every perspective we saw added something, and didn't overstay its welcome. Some might say this part was a little long, but long isn't a bad thing, when there is something new going on throughout the segment.
QueenOfSpades137 chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
I sense a mutiny about to arise. Thanks for the new chapter and happy writing.

Dimension Distorter chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
I can only wonder how Dylan and Mitch are going to react to what Cole did. Plus who the heck is Torrin's accomplice? Also I wonder what Issac's powers are going to be. Maybe something unique.