Reviews for inFAMOUS: Legacy of the Beast
Zivalene chapter 1 . 7/20
To my loyal and anxious readers: Thank you for showing your concern and interest for the story. This version of the story is discontinued and a new, fresh version is being written. I am going to write it in its entirety before replacing it with this one. While I appreciate the comments asking me to update, please respect that I am working hard to make it above and beyond what this story was. If you are curious as to my progress, I post periodic updates on my profile page with the total amount of chapters I have completed.
Greghero chapter 9 . 5/28
Man come on you have had us waiting for 3 years now. Dont give up on us it is awesome and we love it come on update
Greghero chapter 8 . 5/28
Come on where is the love for evil. Also sorry but wouldnt cole benefit from people understanding why this whole thing was necesary? Why not make it part of the initial speech? Also come on seriously cities have been leveled before their eyes, milions of people, and a dove had them shaking in theirs boots? Like in their mind are they should be oh shit he was powerful enough to kill one harmless bird I bet that if he can kill a bird we are easy prey too. Also since he didnt care about on stinking bird he doesnt care about any of our lives. Only one finding weird ...realy I am the only one... sigh
Greghero chapter 6 . 5/28
You know poseidon was the god of earthquakes so... split domains dont know
Greghero chapter 4 . 5/26
That law system is sweet and cracked me up in hysterical laughter
Greghero chapter 1 . 5/26
I post this to all infamous fanfics and I shall post it here too. Conduits draw their power from materials. So what does a guy that transforms into animals draw from animal corpses? And if that is the answer what about the guy that teleports
Angel Copeland chapter 9 . 2/23
WOW This story is great, I totally hope you keep writing. I know you want to 'revise and rewrite' it but it's so good that it needs more chapters.
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
interesting
TylertheRed chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I love this story. The only problem I have seen is a few misspellings and a couple of places where there shouldn't have been spaces, but other than that bravo, keep up the good work man. :-) Pls update!
The Light of the Sacred Flame chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
"Roll around in some dirt and you'll be able to use them again." I found this funny. It gave me a funny image of Dylan rolling around in dirt like a dog.

I really liked the part with Isaac and Cameron. It brought a human element to all these super powers.

Mitch I'm glad to see him coming into his own. Torrin is just something else. All cool one minute, the next losing it around Dylan. Looks like someone has some easy buttons to push.

Their fight was good, fighting even though Dylan knew he would most likely lose, and going through with it anyway. It sucks losing, but the kid can learn a lot from that. I think he has.

Julia it's a shame she can't play with others like that all the time. The flowers and trees alone that they made would help their large group in a lot of ways.

With blast cores back in the picture the others are right to be on edge. Cole might just kill for not finding one. The fight with Torrin, Cole wanting blast cores... yeah blowing up a city sounds great right about now to me too.
graeme.clark.5832 chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Just awesome, but you knew that with the popularity
QueenOfSpades137 chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Oh, poor Julia. She shouldn't have had to grow up that quickly. Thank you for the new chapter and happy writing.

From Dixie with Sweet-tea
fireworkmage chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
I'm extremely jealous of anyone whose played Second Sins, mostly because I don't have a ps4. But I heard its fun as hell! I can't sit to get one and play.

And like you, I loved the evil ending in 2 because I really really wanted to see a world ran by Conducts. The possibilities for chaos would have been endless.

I really really don't like Torrent. I don't wish him dead because he doesn't deserve death. And what's sad is that he's harming poor little Julia too. I've been meaning to ask if Cole was gonna start losing his sanity or at least what made him human to some degree.
Dimension Distorter chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Wow...Dylan's really in a bad way right now isn't he? Just one bomb shell after another. Finding out Cole's true ambition, finding out Cole killed Zeke, and finding out what kind of person Torren really was. Not only that he still doesn't have much confidence in himself. I can't wait until he finds his confidence and hopefully breaks away from Cole to follow his own path, to save the world. Hopefully he'll have friends along for the ride and he'll probably meet some interesting people along the way. ;)
The Light of the Sacred Flame chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Just another day in the herd of Conduits; Would of been a fitting title for this chapter in my opinion.
We get see all the sides of their lives, the reality of their lives, and what they face. I really enjoy that about this chapter. Sure the superhero part is cool, but before they had those powers they were people first. We can already see small signs of how their new powers and life have started change them.

Dylan and Mitch's friendship for example. Sure much of it is mostly the same. And as we know Mitch messing up a lot, and Dylan picking up the slack didn't come with their powers.

Mitch's bad luck has already burnt part of him up in flames. Good thing Torrin is his keeper, water helps with healing. Maybe when the girl he found wakes, he'll be ready to help her.

Rush and his new charge: Not sure how this will workout. Never the less I like the new guy. He brings something new, and it looks like Rush is changing in his own way.

Dylan. I feel awful for him. Not only has the reality of everything hit him hard. Now his brother is even further from him. After what he saw Cole do with his new power, the way he acted. I think Dylan doesn't know his big brother like he used to. Which is why I feel sad for Dylan.

Lots of character growth in this chapter, however small it's still great to read.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »