Reviews for The New Circle
Let me tell u something, I'm speechless. This was amazing!
Hope u keep going sometime.

Claire
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 1/28
I love this story it’s so amazing! I love the sibling relationships and friendships I absolutely love Chloe and Whitney so cute! Hope they get together soon can’t wait to read more hope you update soon best story ever!
Guest chapter 136 . 11/25/2017
Damn, I wish you would update this story. I know that there were bad trolls that made writing this story a burden, but please come back.
Alice chapter 136 . 9/2/2017
There are no words for how much I adore this story. I've actually read it four times completely through. I've never done that before. I hope that your muse inspires you to continue writing this! It is truly a pleasure to read, and honestly, I like it more than almost all the stories out there, original or fanfiction. In fact, if you made this an actual book, changing the names and the places, I would buy it. That's how much this inspires my imagination. You make me wish I was there and I feel the emotions of every character. In fact, I've teared up quite a few times while reading this. Even after reading it four times, I am still affected by some of these events. Gabe Sullivan's death, Chloe's first triumph over Rao's forces, Moira's betrayal and the Darkseid/Balcoin Circles tribulations. The unknowing of who would be claimed next. You've made them a true family, with faults and all. You've made them real. There are few authors that can do that. Congratulations, you're one of them. Can't wait to read the next chapter (if you decide to post one).
Alsc Petrelli Winchester Stark chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Guys! There's a Wiki for this story! Check it out!

wiki/The_New_Circle_Wiki
Guest chapter 136 . 5/20/2017
Still adore this story beyond words - Zoe/Chloe/Whitney for the win! But I'd love to see an update on this -specifically what/who is Whitney - I'm dying to know
Peace2276 chapter 136 . 3/26/2017
I love all of the stories you write. This series has to be one of my favorites though. I am astonished by how good of a writer you are. I hope you will be able to update soon because I am just one of many who want to see more of this masterpiece unfold.
The Last Happy Song chapter 136 . 3/4/2017
Do you plan on continuing this story? I really love it, and I would like to see it through to the end, but it's been a while since you've updated...
Guest chapter 136 . 2/7/2017
Just read your epic fic again, and i really hope you eill update in near future again... i soooooo love all yout work, keep it up ... love
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 136 . 2/4/2017
Awesome chapter just reread this whole thing. Hope to see more soon. I'd like to see Lucas and Cassie get together and Adam and Zatanna are totally going to be a thing I bet. Cant wait to see more Alicia, love that she's crushing on Clark. Clarks mentorship under Jor-el is one of my favorite things too. Looking forward to the next chapter.
tone death chapter 136 . 1/8/2017
Wow. Whitney is molting! Hope everyone will be ok
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 82 . 12/15/2016
My last note to you..You dislike Lex..It's the only thing that makes sense..With HOW well you wrote Lex and Chloe's connection and HAD to FORCE Whitney's connection with Chloe. Its' sad that you're so blind to what you, alone wrote that you're killing your story with A WHITNEY and CHLOE pairing..Just bad writing and the ONLY MISTAKE/FLAW to this amazing work Pity.. You can't be objective enough or see just how WRONG you are. Favoritism over one character and destroying what SHOULD already have been a PERECT pairing: Chloe with either Lex or Zod or even that Dar-Ux guy. I don't understand how you can be so blind and FORCE a pairing..Whitney is the equivalent of Jason..End of story.. It doesn't matter..You've already abandoned the story and IF you EVER GET BACK to it, I'd hope you realize the mistake or just TAKE the ROMANCE factor out of it altogether since I'd RATHER have NO ROMANCE then a FORCE ROMANCE/PAIRING that I have to SUFFER through...
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 136 . 12/15/2016
You're ONE FLAW to this story is Whitney..YOU FAVOR him over ALL the other males BUT the thing is, HE'S the ONE that doesn't WORK with Chloe as a pairing..Hasn't from the start of the story..He might be the MOST LOYAL but that's about it.. You're WRITING shows that you're FORCING readers to this pairing..BAD writing on your part..That fact that you MAKING/FORCING Whitney into whatever creature just so you could BEAT one of your reviewers says, you're kinda pity! I'm sorry but Whitney doesn't CUT it..I don't understand why you're destroying your story for ONE MALE characters and a pairing that makes NO SENSE when you're WRITING of Lex and Chloe is just so magnificent..."shakes-head"..
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 65 . 12/15/2016
I don't GET your bias-ness, favoritism of Whitney over every OTHER guy..I mean, Whitney will always BE there for Chloe BUT I don't see him as an INTEREST..They don't balance or work..HE FOLLOWS, SHE LEADS.. It's bad writing when you're trying TOO HARD to FORCE a pairing down the readers throat. Just saying.
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 45 . 12/15/2016
WHY isn't Chloe WITH Lex? I mean, the two are just so intense and perfection. What's wrong with you?