Reviews for Epinephrine
TypeHype chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
OMFG. .EPIC. I don't review stories much but you deserve it. I know this story is a little old but holy shit it's good. I am a huge a Flash fan boy so I got exe just from reading the summary. This story is EPIC because I'm always telling my friends just how powerful the Flash is and the true extent of his power however they still think heroes like Nightwing could take him out easily. In my personal opinion no hero in the DC universe could survive(no not even Superman) taking a punch with the force of an infinite mass and the flash can dish out infinite mass punches out in seconds.
monzepelmoon chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
I kind of want to see Professor Zoom
mark in orlando chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
Hey I see the sequel is up , fantastic . I can't wait to read it . Keep writing you are awsome man .
AngeliqueRox chapter 22 . 4/25/2013
I'm gonna say Professor Zoom only because I have no idea who Cobalt Blue is. And I loved the story! I never even heard of the words Epiphrine and Thyroxine until I read your stories, but maybe that's because I don't have a very advanced vocabulary. I can't wait for the sequel!
Kamil the Awesome chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
I'd get a kick out of Linda Park being a false ID for Arty. Also, Zoom Zoom!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Professor Zoom!
blacktarget chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awesome, just awesome(kid flash rocks)
sassyswret2 chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
amazing fantastic love the ending professor zoom please pick professor zoom he will be incredible in your story and especially the way you write you will make it so cool and cant wait for THYROXINE! ;-)
Rosalia13 chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
I'd pick Professor Zoom if it was up to me, but it's your choice. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
sassysweet2 chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
Amazing you made the most epic amazing fight ever i really enjoy this cant wait for the epilogue and the sequel updatee super soon :-)
Mark in orlando chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
That was absolutly perfect . That idea of having Wally use Jessie's speed formula classic . By the way , you don't just right the best speedster stories , you are also the fastest updater of stories I've ever seen .You must be a speedster yourself . since the very beginning of this story I could tell you and I both understood the potential of what speedsters could do . It really is the most awsome power . I always hated on the show that they made Wally slower than he was in the comics . Oh , and I saw one of your other reviewers .. Smile .. thought Jessie was an oc or your character , . Just to let him or her know Jessie was a regular character in DC comics . Though you could have come up with a character that good you are that awsome a writer . I HOPE YOU WILL CONSIDER DOING A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY , YOU COULD CONTINUE HAVING WALLY AND ARTEMIS GETTING ALOT CLOSER AND BARRY COULD RETIRE TO RAISE HIS AND IRIS'KIDS AND WALLY COULD BECOME THE FLASH . PLEASSSE I BEG YOU OH SPEEDMASTER . THINK ABOUT IT REALLY , OK ? THANKS CANT WAIT FOR THE EPILOUGUE .
Stronger123 chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
Can't wait for the epilogue, and Thyroxine!
Smiles chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
That. Was. Totally. EPIC!
Kamil the Awesome chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
Sequel! Also, the line ""CHRISTINA ALEXANDROVA! YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY!"" was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.