Reviews for Final Toll
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 4/10
:'(
Shadow chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
On the contrary, I think "Final Toll" is an excellent title. Great story!
ZZ Eclipse chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
a;sdlvckasjeofvanlvaksdvn!

The last bits had me breathless on the edge of my seat! Very few fanfics have been able to do that! Thank you so much for sharing the story. You've certainly earned a fan with me! :D
S.C.O.R.P.I.O.N. Mal chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was pretty sad, I wish things didn't have end like the way it did. It almost made me cry. I do agree the ending was rushed; but still, the bulk of the story made up for that. Good work on this.
Knight Flamma chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
- oath to order is heard in the distance -
Xandra Fox chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I agree that this had to be one of the saddest scenes in the game, and dang...you just made it even sadder. I mean that as a compliment, of course. I could just feel the emotion pouring off the page, like I was right there with Cremia experiencing everything she was feeling hour by hour. I was actually on the verge of tears near the end! It's so rare that I come across a piece that can do that. The way you contrasted Romani's innocence with Cremia's anguish was just...masterful. Ugh. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now. Well done!
RupeeOfMadness chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
w00t w00t w00t w00t another zelda story w00t :D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Cool fanfic.
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Awww no trying to make me cry first thing in the morning!
This was very good, you've caught the horror Ans sadness of that scene perfectly. It's one of the darkest moments in the series IMO, and you've written it very well.
Cone to think of it, this reminds me of the fanart "I'll see you tommorrow" by the artist of the fan comic Zeldanime. You should look it up :-)