Reviews for A Brother's Last Plea
The Mistress of Yaoi chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Cried. So hard.
Brilliantly written. Beautiful. Truly beautiful.
-TMOY
Katie.Madison chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was absolutely spectacular and I loved every second of reading this. I especially liked the desperation you showed for Itachi because very few storied show him broken like that but still in character - like you. And Sasuke was well-written too, I finally feel like I understand why he did what he did in the actual canon story line because of this.

But my absolute favorite part was right after when Itachi was blaming himself and Sasuke said that nothing was his fault. That's when you included the line about Itachi protecting Sasuke as kids and I almost died - it was too much!

Anyway, *rambleramleramble* this is fabulous, please write more!
MoldyDew chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Thank you for this. It was very sweet and touching, and on top of that, very well written!
Samadhi06yaoi chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
You almost made me cry :c
But don't missunderstand me, it was beautiful. If I were Sasuke, I couldn't live after that farewell... Not after that kiss... the only one. But it surprised me, because before that kiss, they were all sweetness and such a brothers, and suddenly, they kiss without think about it...
I liked your story :'l
daydreamer1008 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was great! I was seriously crying at the end! Very beautiful and very well-written! Awesome job my friend!