Reviews for The girl who followed the king
Reader chapter 39 . 11/28/2013
You have just practically rewritten Tolkien's work in these last chapters. Please put more of your impact to the story. You have the skill, use it!
Confused chapter 33 . 11/28/2013
At the beginning of the chapter Raven has severe injuries, but no one checks them. She goes to celebration immediately after bathing and in the end of the chapter she and Aragorn have already claimed to love each other.

I think this chapter should have been divided to at least three chapters and and you should have put MUCH more details what was happening. It is so fast it is not credible any more.

But I like this story, even if it is bit hasty occasionally.
TMI Fairy chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
["Orc blood."
I shuddered involuntarily…I had no desire to know how Gimli would know that it was orc blood from the taste, especially since the only reason was that he had tasted it before—enough times that he instantly knew what orc blood tasted like. ]
Excellent observation :)
TMI Fairy chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
I'd have preferred the canonical three month delay between Council and departure.
TMI Fairy chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Interesting so far.
Spottedmask12 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Yea Aragorn! You helped the girl. Awesome chapter!
Spottedmask12 chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
OMG this is such a great story!
silverhawk88 chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
Watching fellowship in the theaters was the first time I have seen lord if the rings. Never read the books till after I watched the movie. So I was in a state of shock when gandalf fell. I cried at the part after when the fellowship got out of the mines.
silverhawk88 chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Cool, like the name Aragorn gave to her. Liking this story more now!
silverhawk88 chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
I find this story interesting. I like it when Aragorn saved her. You have made a really unique story. Looking foreword to the rest.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 40 . 5/12/2013
That was a good story. You did an awesome job on it. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 39 . 5/12/2013