Reviews for Love the Way You Lie
Isis36 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
This is a great story. I'm looking forward to more :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Very interesting. I hope that you'll update this soon!
Cat130 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Thank you for writing this, for showing the aftermath of an abusive relationship, and for showing that the healing comes long after the bruises and broken bones have mended.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it!

Team1DUnionJcat chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Fantastic chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
good chapter
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it.

BiWiccanPrincess chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I had an ex who got me REALLY addicted to drugs, and I blacked out a lot while on them. Almost a year of my life is gone cause even after my best friend convinced me to leave him I couldn't stop doing those drugs. When I finally did stop I found out that several times while I was blacked out he'd basically sell me to other men to do whatever they wanted so he could buy more drugs to shove into my system. Some of those men beat and raped me to within an inch of my life and he just let them. I'd had moments of clarity in those times when I'd wondered what had happened during my black outs that had left me so sore and beaten/bruised, but never really cared. Once I'd been sober and figured it out I'd felt so disgusting and revolting. I started to believe I wasn't worth anything, that I'd deserved what he and those men had done to me. It took a lot of love and support from my best friend to believe otherwise. I'm happy that someone who has actually gone through something similar took that experience and made it into something others could learn from. Kudos to you.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
like this chapter
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Fantastic chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Brilliant chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Great chapter! Loved Puck's realization that he is in love with Rachel! I hope that Rachel (even if she isn't ready for a relationship quite yet) realizes that she does have feelings for Puck beyond friendship. I also hope that she doesn't let her past with Finn or Jesse get in the way of being with Puck when she has had a little time to heal. I hope that she goes to counseling and/or a support group for help. I also want Rachel to be really clear with everyone that Puck is not responsible for her abuse and that actually he is being caring and helpful instead (maybe she can put a disclaimer on the video). Glad that Puck and Rachel are going to start hanging out together more. Update soon!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »