Reviews for Love the Way You Lie
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Great chapter! Loved Puck's realization that he is in love with Rachel! I hope that Rachel (even if she isn't ready for a relationship quite yet) realizes that she does have feelings for Puck beyond friendship. I also hope that she doesn't let her past with Finn or Jesse get in the way of being with Puck when she has had a little time to heal. I hope that she goes to counseling and/or a support group for help. I also want Rachel to be really clear with everyone that Puck is not responsible for her abuse and that actually he is being caring and helpful instead (maybe she can put a disclaimer on the video). Glad that Puck and Rachel are going to start hanging out together more. Update soon!
Lyahn chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
I'm liking it so far, although your Puck is a little... too sensitive? I don't know how to put it, Puck is sweet and really cares, yes, but here he's saying how he feels a little to easy, as if it was normal.

As for the trust thing, it's a story, yes, but I imagine that it's something that varies from person to person. It's not the same a person that still has good friends, and was abused "just" a couple of months (as if a single day could be right, sorry), that a person who was isolated from everybody, and was abused a lot more time everyday all day. The two cases are horrible, but the first person still can trust in other people, and their bodies aren't so conditioned to flinching at the first touch from somebody. And in this case I think that Puck's anger makes Rachel feel protected (sex would be diferent, yes)
starfish.dancer chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
I just wanted to say not only am I enjoying this well written, interesting story (I practically hold my breath waiting for the next chapter to go up), but that I think you are incredibly brave for sharing your story.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it.

5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
TommyH chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
great chapter
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it!

LivinLaughinLovin4ever chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
This was a really good chapter. I liked the cops.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Awesome story so far, I loved it. I can't wait to see where this goes.

lizzybennettdarcy chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Cool story so far. Very brave of you considering your history. Thanks
jperks chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Wow - I did not see that coming. I don't know the Eminem song, so I was guessing infidelity rather than abuse. I've been in an abusive relationship albeit briefly (and long ago - I'm much older than the average reader here) and not to the degree you describe here. I've had both friends and family members experience those relationships, too. You're telling an important story, and I'm along for the ride. You must have an incredible story to tell about your own life; you had mentioned in you author's notes for "Magic Puck" that you had experienced the same kind of parental manipulation disguised as 'love' that Rachel's fathers demonstrated. Someday I'd love to hear your story - or should I simply read between the lines? Well done! I look forward to more.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Awesome story so far, I loved it. I can't wait to see where this goes.

hippydragon500 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Thank you for doing a wonderful story and highlighting the hidden affects of abuse and that not everyone see what happening
LivinLaughinLovin4ever chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
No! It cannot end there! This chapter was soo amazing.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 3 . 2/27/2013