Reviews for The Road to Hell
RainINLondon chapter 1 . 10/8
I love it. I don't know why you're not happy with your piece of work, but this is really good. Be proud of your fanfics ! :) !
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/17
you should be happy with it, it's nice ;)
Reincarnated Poet chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
You might not be happy with this, but I loved it. LOVED. In character at all times with everyone with a bit of shmoop thrown in. I'd have liked to see Bruce react to Tony and not just Hulk though, and I'd have liked to see a reaction when the group finds out about Tony actually making his ARC into a bomb and being ready to go the way of the dinosaurs because he didn't want to betray them. But, still, fantastic.
lemonChocolate chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is just wow. Fantastic. Your writing style is beutifull and entertaining and wonderful. Thank you so much!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
So sweet! I love the mild Stony happening here :)
lemonChocolate chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Gasp! I love it! Fantastic! The relationship is I didn't like the hulk one so much as the others, but I especially liked Clint's. Glad you saved that one for last. Thank you!
Jenasus chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Well you may not be happy with this, but I am. Really enjoyed it, thanks.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Thanks for writing and posting.
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I didn't just enjoy this a little it. I enjoyed this a lotta bit.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
So whatever happened to the arc reactor bomb that he'd made? Just because it never went off at the badguy hideout, doesn't mean it's not still there. Did someone else diffuse it, or is he waiting until he gets home to do that? Do the others ever find out that he was two seconds from suicide/homicide when Clint found him? Is there a sequel explaining that? You cut it a bit too short! DX
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
(Why only steve name that appear in public 'cover' of this fic beside Tony when all Avenger [except Bruce since Hulk already replaced him] had all moment with Tony here...? Even Coulson!)

This is sooo AWWWWW! SWEET! LOVELY! Heart-breaking first, than Heart-warming full the rest! AWESOME!

My fav in number one is with Hulk! Godness! That's so LOVELY! EPIC WIN!
Second obviously with Thor! Amazing! Great and amazing!
Third was with Clint. So sweet! So cuddly! So heart-breaking-warming!
Fourth was with both Natasha and Steve... *grins* *peace* Sorry...! But they both adorable sweet lovely!
Fifth was with Coulson I guess... his position was fun and sweet! Just a little, but increadible heart-warming too!

Yay chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
The lack of Pepoer in this is odd. The rest is lovely, though.
SexyHugh88 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is amazing. Well-written and adorable. I almost cried at work. Thank you!
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Really awesome story! Thanks for writing and posting! :)
Silfrvarg chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is giving me a severe case of the warm and fuzzier, and I just might need to go and seek out a cuddle now. I loved it, I loved all the team-love, I loved everything about it.