Reviews for The Alternate Princess Hypothesis
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Ooooo how dastardly of you. Very naughty, but very nicely done. It really captures the stubbornness of DG's will of course magnified by a child's ID (you know the me factor-me me me mine mine mine). When you say she is bait what do you mean? and do they know she went back to the cave, will she be defeated, do they need the emerald, do they know they need it. You know your muse has a bit of BFF in it. Obliviously causing havoc via intrigue in my brain. How Dastardly! ;p
CherishCherries chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Things to which evil yields. One: DG. End of list.

Brilliant but of course that would cut the whole story incredibly short and there'd be no UST between DG and Cain. Still, you had me laughing when the witch was ranting about crushing skulls being too clean a death and deciding on a time out, instead. *snort*
EditorIncredulus chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
ADHD as witch-proofing. Whoda thunk it?
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
And congratulations for being the second in making me feel sorry for the Witch. LOL! Maguire beat you for first place.
Daughter of Jehova chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
And that is why ancient witches should not try to take over a five-year-old child with ADD. The results aren't pretty. Poor, poor Elphaba.
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was awesome! Probably accurate too, little scamp that she was. :)
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was too funny :) DG, an unstoppable force of ADHD! Not even the possession of an evil witch could stop her whirring mind! The Wicked Witch herself wanted out of there!
Randompersonality chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
hahaha! I'm sorry, I keep picturing the Witch having reactions like Doug from the movie "Up." you know "hey I was thinking that we could...squirrel!"
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Hehehe. Yeah, that witch doesn't stand a chance at dealing with DG. She has a way of finding trouble, but that trouble doesn't always survive the encounter very easily. Moral of the story? Stay away from trouble-making imps. You don't have the knack for survival that Gulch or Cain has, so you will suffer greatly if you try possessing the other princess. Nice work.