Reviews for Dark Paradise
jayelindsey721 chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
WishfulThinker66 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
I'm completely hooked on this story! I love it! Please update! And I would love to see Mel end up with Rick :)
Anissa chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
I love this story. Update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update! the banners are amazing and have got me so excited for the rest of this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
omg seeing your posters made me so excited to see where this story goes!
x-shmanda-x chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Loved that chapter. I love the Rick and Mel interaction.. I'm on their bandwagon :) maybe it's because I don't care for Lori so much I dunno.. I just like how they seem to understand each other. I can see her being with either Rick or Daryl honestly. Another reviewer said Rick has too much baggage for her but Daryl seems to have quite a bit himself lol. That reviewers comments were hilarious tho.."I would give that woman the business like if you don't like how the search for your daughter is going then here's a flashlight and a butter knife and you can go find her yourself" (or something like that). LMAO. Anyways I hope you update again soon I really enjoy this story :)
DecentExposure chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Oh wow, I love the further development of Mel and Rick. I can't even decide yet who I'm shipping, cause I'm a big fan of her and Daryl, but I think there's such a special bond between her and Rick that I can't rule them out, either. Gotta say though, the subtle but heartwrenching end where Daryl just grabs her and they have that small reunion? That was perfectly raw. I loved it! Her and Rick, too….her confessing what she did to him, that whole scene, I was really sucked in. Very well done. I also like the peace between her and Shane, even if she's conflicted about what he did, only because I know it's going to make it that much more complicated and emotional when the inevitable happens. Now THAT I am really, really looking forward to. I also am looking forward to her telling Daryl/him finding out and seeing how they handle that, cause I love them, and seeing how her and Rick's whatever develops. All of it. I love it. Can't wait for more!
hpx5 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next!
A00000000000000023 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
I would cuse Carol the hell out, now I understand that she mad about her daughter coming up missing but bitch that's your damn daughter not mine. All these people risking their lives and almost dying for her daughter and she got the damnedest nerve to be upset. I don't see her old ass going out their looking oh now I remember cuz she can't do shit but cook and clean. Every story I read Carol gives the same reaction and in each story the OC always feels guilty and just let this woman treat them like dirt...fuck that I would give that woman the business like if you don't like how the search party for your daughter is going then here's a flashlight and a buttter knife and look for her yourself. It just irritates the hell out of me. Now Melody standing here with bruised ribs, sprang or broken ankle, and at the same time trying to save Carl...and she still gotta here shit? If it ain't Carol it's Lori. I don't even want to get started on this woman cuz this will probably be a longer review then it already will be all I got to say is that woman is trifling. The way she switching from man to man is trifling. But even then I'mma need Melody to grow a pair, hell if Shane can say whatever the hell he wants then why can't she. Plus I don't want to be mean or anything or meaner than I already am but who in their right mind would want Rick when she got a FINE piece of Southern hotness attached to her. I mean come on lol. But anyways despite my attitude I really did like this story it was really good filled with a good type of drama. I just wish that someone would finally tell off Carol, it's just the way she talks and acts. She acts and talks like it's their job, duty, or responsibility to protect HER child. They do it because they want to and for that she should be grateful. And Lori just needs to be knocked the hell out ONE...GOOD...TIME. That's all some people need is one good beating. Only thing I'm confused with is Rick and Melody's relationship. I just don't get it. But if my say is any consolation I would say that I don't want her with Rick. He just has to much damn baggage and he's confused it's kind of irritating but with a wife like Lori, friend like Shane, and a group like the one he's leading I honestly don't blame the man hell I would lose my mind too and then some. But let me shut up good chapter and I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
that was so intense, glad mel's okay
hpx5 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
ILuvNormanReedus chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Yay! She's alive!
BellaSunshine chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
I love this story :)

Holding out hope that Rick and Mel end up back together ;)