Reviews for Mail
Joker57 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Can u pls keep on making Switch x Agata fanfics? I really liked this pairing since I the time i watched Sket-dan!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
They are so In character. I love your fic! Anyway I have a request can you write Agata bossun I have wanted the pairing for months. Agata and Swith make a really good pairing!
Ki-chama chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Heey!

First of all I have to admit that I never thought of shipping Agata with a member of the Sket-dan yet (I saw some pictures, but they didn't really get to me, y'know?)...
Well, but I really like your fanfiction. I like the topic and I like how you describe things, even if the situation escalates quite a bit, when Agata suddenly began to make out with Switch. (I randomly thought "Well, that escalated quickly!" :D)
You made some typos but they don't really bother, just so you know.
Then I like how in-character Switch is.
Apropos, I think it would be better if you have written that. "Switch", I mean. Because you also wrote "Agata"; the name they are called, so to speak and no one (besides of his mum) does call him Kazuyoshi.. But that also doesn't really matter.

All in all I have to say that I liked your fanfic.. even if they make a strange couple.

(Sorry for mistakes, i'm no native english speaker xp)

Greetings!