Reviews for Under Cover of Darkness
pokemonflower9379 chapter 37 . 2/10
Son of Whitebeard chapter 37 . 8/25/2014
I'm suprised how well the show the Walking Dead fits in with the Magic School Bus
NVSB32 chapter 37 . 8/9/2014
Wow. I blew through the whole story in 4 days, I was so enthralled, even though I'm never seen The Walking Dead. Just a suspenseful ride throughout.
quirky cricket chapter 37 . 4/9/2014
I loved it! You beautifully mix stories and your characters are great!
kayla.m-r chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This was so good
Jess chapter 37 . 2/22/2014
Ur an amazing writer! This is so great! Ur so talented and poor phoebe. I'd like to see u write a c/p, r/da, k/t and w/a one
annadewitt chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
This fic is, was, always will be amazing. Just...oh my god, I can forgive the character deaths because of everything else. The way you made everyone...EVERYONE...grow and change and develop...even Janet! I'm so glad you ended this fic with such a bitter sweet end. Bitter because of the previous deaths but sweet thanks to little Arya Underfoot. Bravo on such a fantastic and amazing fic.
reegreeg chapter 37 . 10/12/2013
*bursts into tears* This so did not make my day. Except it kinda did. *sighs* *sobs* Goodbye, UCoD. I'll miss you. And y'all, characters...waaaaah.

Oh well. At least with me being the 100th reviewer you have 100 reviews. Maybe that counts for something.

atron chapter 37 . 10/11/2013
Sora, you ought to be proud of this story. Well done.
wolfchic011 chapter 37 . 10/11/2013
awww, a happy ending! I'm going to miss this story! Great job with it, especially with keeping Phoebe a consistent AsoIaF nerd throughout. Hope to see another story from you soon!
wolfchic011 chapter 36 . 10/5/2013
oh darn... well now I suppose I have to forgive you because I'm smiling... :)
reegreeg chapter 36 . 10/5/2013
NOO I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST OVER...well, at least there's a semi-happy ending...sigh.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
""What am I going to do without you?" she sobbed. "I could handle losing Arnold if I didn't also lose my best friend, my confidante, my Knight of Flowers." She gently kissed her forehead. "When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.""

And that is where I lost it. Darn you! After that last chapter I should have expected more heartbreak but I didn't think you'd kill her off too! But I will keep reading of course.
reegreeg chapter 35 . 9/29/2013
This is all so saaaaaaaaaad...and no, it's almost over? That stinks.
atron chapter 35 . 9/27/2013
Geez, another heavy one. This chapter marks the second time I shouted out in joy, this time when the governor died. But, the price of removing evil is always high.
A part of me is also glad you redeemed Janet. In the stories she always had her faults, but was never overtly evil. The part of me that wants to overanalyze this story suspects she, like Lady MacBeth, ignored her conscience until something happened to make her snap.