Reviews for Po's Birthday Surprise
KFPgeek chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I do have to say that it was a bit weird the Tigress was singing a song that was sung by Avril Lavigne, but I was laughing because of it( no offence). Other than that, it was a very well put together story, I do say that your KFP stories are really entertaining. keep it up.
omegatigresa chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
wwou amigo pero que final de pelĂ­cula nunca me espere esa cancion cantada en KARAOKE EN KUNG FU PANDA pero si estibo vacan y un final perfecto nos vemos en otra historia...
wildkratticusfever chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Awesomeness Tigress is totally in character great job my friend
Solarsystemex chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Well, I HATED Jasmine but I LOVED this story. But please, don't use cuss words, it's just my thoughts. I loved the present Tigress gave Po, and they ended up together. :) Good job. :)
ME chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
what po didnt earse here i think jasmine would be earsed the same way tailung was if you ask me its more realistic
tyivonnorton24 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
nice
lunar silver chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
when jasmine said she had class and tigress was trash i was thinking the other way around
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I got two words to describe this one shot Absolutely Amazing! You did another great job my friend it turned out as what TiPo would call pure awesomeness :) Okay lets start out with Jasmine I mean could you get any meaner or more selfish then her, she should be grateful that she got to be Po's girlfriend but no instead of being loving and caring for him she just whined and freaking complained just beacause he accidently missed their date which omg what drama queen she was but then all of sudden shes all happy when he wants to take her somewhere expensive and stuff shes just not nice and is icky XD and i got so mad when she took Tigresses necklace and smashed it im surprised our Tigress held it in becuase I would pounced and kick her butt that was a special item of hers and was goign to be a gift! And I'm so glad Po didnt buy those lies she was giving and just becuase of that she slapped him which was not cool and broke his heart but she didnt deserve a guy like him :) and it was really awesome and cool of Po to fix Tigresses necklace becuase he knew that was precious to her :) Also it sounded like a great birthday party warriors just having fun and I thoguht that was very clever to put that song in as Tigresses gift to Po becuase she wants to and always be his girlfriend adn wife :D Also loved the kiss they exchanged in a warm embrace nothing better than that and I cant beleive Jasmine had the nerve to try and come back for Po he aint yours no more hes Tigresses and you try hitting him again or touching him Tigress will kill you rather punch you :) and It's no prob buddy happy to help :3
Master BRAVO chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Once again you did a fantastic job on another great story. I love the way you focus on romances between Po and Tigress they always work out greatly. Keep up your amazing work and don't let any bad reviews turn you down.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I don't know why Po would be forced to have someone like Jasmine to love her and no one else. Tigress must really love Po a lot and she went in and just sung her heart out to that 'Girlfriend' song! Now that's a big kiss-off! Great fic!

I know KungFuPandaFanatic would be very impressed!

-AniUniverse '05