Reviews for Ecstasy
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This was brilliantly funny! Loved johns internal monologue, was excellently done!
theartstudentyouhate chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Are you continuing this? It's a lot of fun to read.
ising4life chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Ahh that's it!? i want more! haha
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is a brilliant story. Very well researched and their characterisations are perfect. Thank you for writing it. _
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Is it wrong that I quite enjoyed reading about a drugged John? Wonderfully written, I loved the way Sherlock handled a hyperactive/hypersensitive John. Thanks for writing and sharing!
jay j beatbox chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That.. was.. so GREAT! omg love it :D!
fandemoniuminthestreets chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
"Sherlock, if this is what gay feels like, oh my yes, I am gay, I am sooo gay. In fact, I'm so beyond gay that I've created a whole new kind of gay."

AHAHA, OMG this is definitely a favorite! I've read a few John drugged/drunk, but this is DEFINITELY my fav!

You should do more comedy fics, youre so good at them! AHAHA!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This made me very happy.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Nice story :)
keepcalm chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Had me giggling the whole way through. Nicely done!
Samsal chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This story was very funny and well worth the read. I wish that you would make a sequel to this. Very well written. Ciao
lockdownwatz chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I loved this, poor John.. and at the exact same time, lucky lucky John! I love that Sherlock just pretty much took it all in stride. Every last bit of it, and that he's being so kind to poor John while he's coming down. Really nice!
bookworm0902 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was fantastic! I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
o god i can't believe this story! it is fucking fantastic! i have to find me a basket full of kittens now!