Reviews for Ecstasy
Raven2016 chapter 1 . 7/25
So sweet and funny! This was astonishing! They way you describe these two is so authentic. And it was an amazing idea to get John drugged. :-D
And it was so great how Sherlock dealt with it.
Dina C chapter 1 . 6/29
This was HILARIOUS! And that's saying something, because I'm miserably sick with fever right now. Thanks for a great laugh.
SparklesAreMyLife chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This is completely fabulous! I love the part where John's all 'This is heaven. Found heaven.' And of course the fact that he is a whole new level of gay. You, my friend, are a complete and utter genius. Thanks for making my day!
Talia-Naeva chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
That's so sweet. Though Sherlock should track down those girls.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This was brilliantly funny! Loved johns internal monologue, was excellently done!
theartstudentyouhate chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Are you continuing this? It's a lot of fun to read.
ising4life chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Ahh that's it!? i want more! haha
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is a brilliant story. Very well researched and their characterisations are perfect. Thank you for writing it. _
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Is it wrong that I quite enjoyed reading about a drugged John? Wonderfully written, I loved the way Sherlock handled a hyperactive/hypersensitive John. Thanks for writing and sharing!
jay j beatbox chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That.. was.. so GREAT! omg love it :D!
IUsedToReadALotBeforeTumblr chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
"Sherlock, if this is what gay feels like, oh my yes, I am gay, I am sooo gay. In fact, I'm so beyond gay that I've created a whole new kind of gay."

AHAHA, OMG this is definitely a favorite! I've read a few John drugged/drunk, but this is DEFINITELY my fav!

You should do more comedy fics, youre so good at them! AHAHA!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This made me very happy.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Nice story :)
keepcalm chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Had me giggling the whole way through. Nicely done!
Samsal chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This story was very funny and well worth the read. I wish that you would make a sequel to this. Very well written. Ciao