Reviews for Lumos Mortalis
Kat-Knife chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I'm really glad I found this story again! I read it a while ago and I forgot to follow it so I was never able ri read what happened after Hermione and Draco went to the tower. Anyway, I hope you update soon.
Karlamity chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I wish Hermione would take Luna's advice and let people in. She's pushing everything good away T.T Anywhose, update soon please :)
Karlene
TuiYLa chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Hi again! I'm really curious about this story, it became a part of my daily routine to check whether you updated. Please, just don't say you gave up on this story, it would be such a disappointment. Best wishes!
Julie chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
No! No one can help me, I don't even deserve they're help. (they're should their) I want to know what happened to Narcissa and I want Dramione now. Hot. Steamy. Sheet-Ripping. Sex. Right now. Wit a side of chocolate condoms please.
Julie chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
I loved it. Did Draco save her? Cmon you gotta give me chapter 9!
Julie chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I think Hermione getting revenge was awesome. She fought back.
Julie chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
This made me think that you have a dark Hermione in store and I believe that she might kick Ron's ass too. Go Dramione.
Julie chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
5th paragraph should be "bed" instead of "be"
I enjoyed the "Silver trio's" Help. AWESOME WRITING.
Julie chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
This chapter was amazing. I especially loved it. But you spelt Pansy wrong in the fourth paragraph from the bottom. "Finally Pnasy,"
Julie chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I really like this chapter. Im still reading it while your on skype. Is Dramione gonna happen? will they have little dramione babies. I hope Draco kicks Ron's butt.
Julie chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I absolutely love it. Plus i was talking to you when I was trying to read it. It's my favorite harry potter fan fiction.
TheLastRider chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Quite good. Out of character for all of them, but still an interesting plot and interesting characters. I would definitely like to read more!
Beserked2 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
This is too sad. I have to stop reading sorry. Abuse is such a serious issue and you've written Draco's character well and I can see how the romance will blossom but I can't read more. I bloody hate Ron in this - his character fits the amusing type well, so you've written him well. It's just a bit disturbing for me. I suppose that means you've written a good peice lol.
allisath chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
:) really good chapter
:( poor narcissa
Sinfull-Innocence chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
You have to update soon. You can't end a chapter like that and not update almost immediately.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »