Reviews for Lumos Mortalis
dutch potterfan chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
WOW You can't end it here! Update sooooon!
allisath chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
it was great, you are such an awesome writer!
dutch potterfan chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Very good chapter, loved Hermione's little revenge. It's just to bad that she will pay for it later. Update soon please and keep up the good work.
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
i know how she feels, you just need to be n control of something.
maryjanedoe8463 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
great update!
TuiYLa chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
And with this chapter comes the moment when the story becomes one of my favourite ones. I'll explain why (at least I'll try, but sometimes even I can't understand myself, so let me know if my review doesn't make sense).
I like the plot, the whole idea of Ron being abusive, and not because I hate him or because I'm some kind of a weirdo. I like it because you can write it the way it should be written. It's a sensitive subject, but you can handle it.
Then the Slytherins. The fact that Draco actually cares about Hermione, okay that's one thing. But Blaise and Pansy are super cute! Maybe a bit more than I can imagine them based on the books, but then again, Ron isn't the abusive boyfriend type, so that's okay I guess.
I love Luna. Yes, this is what Luna should act like. She is a really odd girl, but she isn't a Ravenclaw for nothing. She sees things no one else does. Really, your Luna is perfect!
Harry and Ginny. Yes, they're Hermione's friends, they're the ones who should see what's going on. But they don't, and I think that's perfectly all right. Well, I mean they should do something, but I believe that in a situation like this Harry and Ginny would act exactly like you've written. I have a feeling that sooner or later they'll find out, or at least Ginny will, but for now they're acting like everything's okay and in my opinion, that's the most realistic thing.
And lastly, Hermione's feelings. You're doing a very good job with that, because it's one thing that Ron beats her, that's the physical side. But you haven't forgotten the fact that it's a secret, it's something like an extra weight. With the cutting, you did a beautiful job making that physical. I don't want to write more about it, I mean I do want to, but I'm afraid I'll just mess up.
So, to sum up, I like how this story develops, and I hope you'll update soon!
shaymars chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Oh no! she is going to mask her pain by cutting...I hope Draco, Blasie, Pansy, Luna, even Ginny find out soon before it is too late. Even if they have to find out by her cutting herself too deep...Update more soon...Can't wait to see where you take it...
dutch potterfan chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I think it's strange that her "real" friends don't notice anything weird about her. And the slytherins do.
iamthewerepire chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Oh shit... Help her Draco! D:
allisath chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
poor 'mione :(
ron needs to get whats coming to him
Dragon Soarer chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Great chapter, I love the hex they used on Harry and Ron, it sounds funny! I can't wait for some Draco and Hermione moments. :)
dutch potterfan chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
This story just keeps getting better and better. Update soon please!
dutch potterfan chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
This was really sad, got to love Pansy in this story.
dutch potterfan chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Interesting story, love to read more
iamthewerepire chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Oh Hermione... I really hope Draco is able to help and Ron go through hell :) how can Harry be so oblivious to what's going on in front of him?! Ugh! Makes me so mad!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »