Reviews for Lumos Mortalis
shaymars chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Hermione needs to confide in Pansy...She needs allies against the abuse...I know women suffer in silence alot but they eventually get the courage to reach out for help ususally after a very horrific beating...Hermione needs to Pansy, Draco, and Blaise they can protect her and help her get out of the relationship...I hope she reaches out to them soon...Update more soon.
Dragon Soarer chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Good story so far, I like it!
shaymars chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Poor Hermione...She needs to tell Pansy, Blaise and Draco or they need walk up on Ron slapping/hurting Hermione
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Poor Hermione!
Please update soon!
shaymars chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
You did a good job with this chapter...I am glad that Draco and Blaise are trying to figure out what's going on with hermione and ron...I am also glad you are developing a friendship with Pansy and Hermione maybe Pansy will figure it out first or Hermione will confide in her...Update more soon...This is becoming a really good story keep up the good work.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
ooh please please give me more a angst Hermione and a confused draco make me a very happy girl lol :) please update soon !
DubheMalfoy chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Please continue! It's good and I'd love to see how the story develops
shaymars chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I think it is good and I am interested in reading where you take it...Update more soon.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4