Reviews for The Seventh Seed
Beth chapter 1 . 11/24
Hello! Not sure if this will teach you but here goes...

I've been reading the stargate Atlantis fanfiction and I really like your short story's about Todd and Keller. I like this pairing, but I've been looking for a fem-Sheppard and Todd pairing. There are none.

I was hoping you could write a short about them. You know, when you have the time. Like I said, I like your writing and it would just be so awesome.
Sada Pazaki chapter 28 . 11/17
Loved this story! The ending was very fitting too. Thank you for writing this and finishing it :D
diama56 chapter 28 . 9/23
I love EVRYTHING in this chapter...

...except the word: FIN (the end)...makes me sad.
3DPixeldust chapter 27 . 8/22
Its been awhile since i did a comment, so here i go. I like the little moment in chp 25 between Jen and Sprint where he is helping her to stand and he puts his forehead to hers is a show of companionship as friends. I don't see Sprint as an OC character anymore to me he has become over the course of this story a complete character with his quirks and own personality who can stand on his own and it is shown in this story. Even Bonewhite has been further developed in this story as I get to see different aspects of his personality he and Jen have love hate thing going on. I was surprised myself that Bluewater saved Jen and Sprint but I suspect it was to gain Alabaster's favor. So now the group has the data crystals from Sprint and an unknown enemy blade from Obsidian's now defunct hive plus other wraith from the enemy ship who have sought safety with Alabaster and Waterlight. This development can go in many directions i can't wait to read the next chp it will be good.
Sada Pazaki chapter 27 . 6/25
Safe and sound back on the hive ship! ...or are they?!
Sada Pazaki chapter 25 . 6/24
*finally catching up on this fic*

The suspense! I can't take it! ...oh wait, I'm behind so I can go read the next chapter right now :D
diama56 chapter 27 . 6/9
WitchWolf chapter 26 . 4/9
So... What to say that I haven't said already?

Wonderful imagery, as always. Highlights this time include, of course, Bonewhite and the glimpse into his reasoning and emotions; being something of a buffer-zone is decidedly *not* an easy place to be in I suspect.

Also, the introduction to the desert scene with Sprint was wonderful: one can really feel the desolation, but outside and within in those first few moments of coming to consciousness.

Guide... is, yes, arrogant as ever. Even more than usual, in fact. And it shows, oh-so-clearly. While I'm usually cheering for him, this time I just had to cheer for Waterlight when she snapped him back in his place. 'Cmon, guide! You're an old fox - You can do better than that! (unless worried sick about Jen, way more than you want to show, yet are clearly showing :P )

Aaaand... Of course you had to end this with another cliffy. Bad, BAD cliffy! *smacks author with keyboard* Write the next one!
Guide chapter 26 . 4/8
OMG, this is another fantastic chapter, I do hope that Jen gets back to Guide and Guide has healed...please I hope you update soon. So in love with this story! So doing a happy dance...
diama56 chapter 26 . 4/8
Dear Isolde...

I had a very difficult bad day but I came back home and voilĂ ! I found your new chapter and got lost in my reading.

Thanks to heaven for the very gifted writer like you. cause I had a wonderful moment imagining Guide, Bonewhite, Sprint and Jennifer's words and expressions, feelings etc. my own imagination doing the rest as I pictured in my mind their great adventure.

Should I say how much I can't wait for the next piece of this awesome story of our Todd/Guide? No, I guess you already know :-)
diama56 chapter 25 . 2/12
I was really hooked by this chapter, the thoughts of Guide, the fight and the struggle to get out safely, and thrilled, hoping that everyone would get through this.

I hope the dart that caught Spring and Jennifer was the one piloted by Guide :)

Don't let us wait too long for the next chapter hon!
Guide chapter 25 . 2/12
Another brilliant chapter, this is such a fantastic story!
I do hope you will update soon, so want to know what happens next.
I wonder what Guide and Jennifer will do when they see each other...and what of spirit, what will happen to him.
Sada Pazaki chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
Poor Sprint, he always has to babysit Jennifer lol Yet another good chapter! I really enjoy how you portray the mental battles and such. Also how you give visual details to their minds.
sheppy989 chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
will there be more to this story? really loved it up to this point and would love to know how it ends
diama56 chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Oh yes I did reallu enjoy this intense chapter!

I am not able at this moment to gather more expressive words for all the feelings I feel after reading this.

So sad for your cat :-(