Reviews for The Seventh Seed
WitchWolf chapter 26 . 4/9
So... What to say that I haven't said already?

Wonderful imagery, as always. Highlights this time include, of course, Bonewhite and the glimpse into his reasoning and emotions; being something of a buffer-zone is decidedly *not* an easy place to be in I suspect.

Also, the introduction to the desert scene with Sprint was wonderful: one can really feel the desolation, but outside and within in those first few moments of coming to consciousness.

Guide... is, yes, arrogant as ever. Even more than usual, in fact. And it shows, oh-so-clearly. While I'm usually cheering for him, this time I just had to cheer for Waterlight when she snapped him back in his place. 'Cmon, guide! You're an old fox - You can do better than that! (unless worried sick about Jen, way more than you want to show, yet are clearly showing :P )

Aaaand... Of course you had to end this with another cliffy. Bad, BAD cliffy! *smacks author with keyboard* Write the next one!
Guide chapter 26 . 4/8
OMG, this is another fantastic chapter, I do hope that Jen gets back to Guide and Guide has healed...please I hope you update soon. So in love with this story! So doing a happy dance...
diama56 chapter 26 . 4/8
Dear Isolde...

I had a very difficult bad day but I came back home and voilĂ ! I found your new chapter and got lost in my reading.

Thanks to heaven for the very gifted writer like you. cause I had a wonderful moment imagining Guide, Bonewhite, Sprint and Jennifer's words and expressions, feelings etc. my own imagination doing the rest as I pictured in my mind their great adventure.

Should I say how much I can't wait for the next piece of this awesome story of our Todd/Guide? No, I guess you already know :-)
diama56 chapter 25 . 2/12
I was really hooked by this chapter, the thoughts of Guide, the fight and the struggle to get out safely, and thrilled, hoping that everyone would get through this.

I hope the dart that caught Spring and Jennifer was the one piloted by Guide :)

Don't let us wait too long for the next chapter hon!
Guide chapter 25 . 2/12
Another brilliant chapter, this is such a fantastic story!
I do hope you will update soon, so want to know what happens next.
I wonder what Guide and Jennifer will do when they see each other...and what of spirit, what will happen to him.
Sada Pazaki chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
Poor Sprint, he always has to babysit Jennifer lol Yet another good chapter! I really enjoy how you portray the mental battles and such. Also how you give visual details to their minds.
sheppy989 chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
will there be more to this story? really loved it up to this point and would love to know how it ends
diama56 chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Oh yes I did reallu enjoy this intense chapter!

I am not able at this moment to gather more expressive words for all the feelings I feel after reading this.

So sad for your cat :-(
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
Pixeldus3d. Too lazy to log in

I liked reading the interaction between Sprint and Bonewhite. Despite his temper Bonewhite knows he has to take Sprint and Jen with him otherwise they would follow anyway and get into trouble making the situation worse. I can't wait to read the confrontation between Guide and Obsidian
Sada Pazaki chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
This is so well written. Great details and it keeps me excited for the next chapter!
diama56 chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
Jennifer becomes more and more defiant around wraith...

Is it good or bad? Cleary, Guide likes it, but maybe not the others.

The adventure becomes more and more interesting!
3DPixeldust chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
I was happy to read the next chapter, I liked the nuances of the grandstanding Waterlight had to do with Obsidian the smallest gestures made it clear where the factions stand among each other. I think now Bonewhite is more accepting of the progression of change and that he has to support the younger generation of wraiths. I am sure Jen is thinking Guide may have lost it if he is trying to get an audience with Obsidian. I admit I did not see that one coming but then again Guide never picks the easy path but the one that leads to the best outcome for himself. From the frying pan into the fire moment. I wonder is the character Bluewater going to make an appearance since this would be a good opportunity for him to switch sides and cause havoc
Halastarr chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Oh more more more...
Loving this story, just the right touch of excitement on all fronts...desperate to know how it all turns out & you know they MUST end up together...pretty please :)
Very well written & i sincerely hope you continue to write this & other works, sure would be a waste if you just stopped writing.
Best wishes, Hala x
3DPixeldust chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
Poor jen she was getting dragged around all over the place. The conversation Bonewhite had with his fellow wraith about the wrath queens and their dwindling numbers is very important this will probably play a part in future chapters
WitchWolf chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
Where to begin with the praise? I honestly don't know. So, deep breath and full-blown ramble it is, than:

First off, excellent writing style! That alone was enough to get me hooked. Rich vocabulary (but not the "Look-Ma-I-Found-Thesaurus" kind), mature and certain-handed, vivid imagery that manages to paint a picture while avoiding over-the-board-long descriptions and flowing conversations that capture individual character voices to a T. If you were to write a dry economy report using this style, I'd get hooked onthat, too.

Charcterization! Oh my, characterization! Every single person, even those that merely passed in the background for a few moments, they're all so very much alive, feel so very real and above all, remain consistant throughout the story. Their actions, their toughts and of course, the way they speak make them so real to me as a reader they might as well be flesh and blood people standing in the same room as I. Hats off! And also a deep, deep bow for developing Bonewhite in such detail. You took a fairly marginal character (at least for me) and turned him into a true gem. I do think at this point, he is easily my absolute favorite. Though I must underline, picking favorites is something you're making really, really diffficult since every character you're working with is a gem in its own right.

The plot. Touching on all the problems and possibilities that the end of the Legacy left hanging, just waiting for a great writer to take them and explore them further and in detail. And that is exactly what we have here. I have a feeling very much adult tought went into its creation and I cannot begin to say how much I'm enjoying it, every little detail there for a reason, both propelling the story onward and painting the characters even more vivid with every twist and turn. Needless to say, I am on the edge of my seat. And this is something very rare: I am not only looking forward in the general "what happens next?!" sense but more than that, I am looking forward to see what all other plots and twists, both storyline-wise and character-wise will you be coming up with and touching on next. It's a true joy to read a story where I cannot easily see all those things well in advance.

So again, hats off, this is one of, if not *the* finest piece of writing I have read in a good long while. Usually, I'm pretty fine with waiting for updates on the grounds that you cannot rush good writing and that it's better to sit back and wait for the good stuff isntead of getting half-baked goods on regular bases but I must say that waiting for futher updates will really try my patience this time.