Reviews for The Reunion
Shiomei chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Hi! Its really original... I have never thought in Kenshins mother... well I think that your fic has a great future... I want to know if she is gonna help Kaoru with her relationship with our Oro-chan... I am waiting another chapter so please continue that it is a really nice idea... good bye
Joey8 chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Hi Kay-san!

Your fanfic "The reunion" is a really great idea!

I love it!

Hope you continue the story!

Ano..I'm a really great KK-Fan, so I hope there will be some romance!

I'm really curious about the character of Kenshin's mother you have made up!

Perhaps she is more direct and optimistic than Kenshin and brings her son to realize his feelings! That would be wonderful!

A mother, saying to her son:

"Kenshin, it's time you realize your feelings for Kaoru!". Haha! Nice thought!

Well, I should let you write it your way, don't I? *ggg*

Good luck and I hope you update soon!

Love and greetings, Joey
Fanny M i couldn't be bothered to sign in chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
eh? i thought kenshin's mother died of cholera, how did she appear? you are going to explain that right? anyway this story seems interesting so far, i'll be keeping an eye on it.
Kamimura Kaoru chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
sugoi...

like the idea,,,,,

ganbatte ne.. update soon...

ja
marstanuki chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
i love it! pls. continue!
Hakkiri chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
O_O;;;; Oh my...oh my...oh my...oh my...oh my...::somebody thwacks her upside the head:: OW! Oh m-uh, I mean...CONTINUE!
t. anjel chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
you gotta continue can't wait to see what happens...
mae7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I'd really like to know what happens next, so do continue, please!
Emerald chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
You were right, so far no one had that idea it seems. Your story is really good(...plus Kenshin does not have to suffer like in so many other stories, poor guy).

Keep on writing 'cause I will be looking for updates!
mama-sama chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
yeah! keep going! i think this will be cool!
CassieChan1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
*Cries* That was so sweet! I think you should write more! Onegai! C-Chan loves it so much! I look forward to the next chapter!
Teika chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Good idea, but Kenshin crying openly? In front of Kaoru? Sorry, but that's the only thing I found a little funny with the story.
lizzie chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
A very nice twist to RK. This story can go in so many different paths. I think you have an intriguing start to what looks to be a good fic. Makes me smile just wondering how Kenshin's mom will encourage him towards Kaoru...hehehehehe!
Pia-san chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
That was surely original! You're right. I don't think I've ever read anything of this sort before. So you're headed for great discovery Its actually quite the weight you have in your hands now... 'cause I'm really looking forward to a bit more of this. That last part, it was soooo sweeeeet

It was a little weird though, you kept trying to make everything a secret, specially when it was said in the review :P Anyway, I didn't really mind, it was just weird.

How's it gonna be? AKino getting his baka son together with Kaoru? I take it she doesn't know about Battousai, I mean, why would she.. calling him Shinta and al that... Well, anyway, good job, and keep it up!

Ja ne! Pia-san.,
Kai Michi chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Awwww... Ken found his mommy! Or vice versa... That's so SWEET! I'm absolutely *loving* this fic to death already! You better continue this, and I mean soon! Kenshin definately deserves some happiness like this! A couple of things though: I thought that Akino was a little too pre-occupied with how she looked. I mean, I understand her wanting to look her best and all, but taking an hour to get ready knowing her long-lost son was prolly right down the street? ...iffy. But that's the only complaint I have, other 'an that, it's SO GOOD!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12