Reviews for A Love Worthy of Songs
TheSortingHatsSunglasses chapter 2 . 9/2
I really love this. You've captured all of their character's so perfectly. :) Please update soon! :)
LuxEvergreen chapter 2 . 2/10
The mistrust Sansa has against the Lannisterem are understandable. I dont know why I didnt make the connection until i read this, goes to show you how much a character changes over the course of series. I'd love to see how Sansa finds Jaime's redemption later on. I Hope you come back to this story!
LuxEvergreen chapter 1 . 2/10
Having a Brienne/Jaime pairing from Sansa's point of view is really an excellent idea! Coming from someone who was once so idealistic and so wrapped up in the lore of knights and ladies, the choice to have Sansa look at this pairing and observe the interactions of the two is so cool! I feel like she going to find insite that is not so jaded, rather a more realistic understanding of love and duty.
CocoDot11 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Hehe, everyone ships Jaime/Brienne, even Sansa! :D
bekkarific chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I like it, it's a very interesting concept one I've never read in this fandom before I cannot wait to see where you take it.

Happy Writing.
Euitha chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
More please :) I have a feeling this is going to be a cute story
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I eagerly look forward to more!
Chrysalis1986 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I'm enjoying the story immensely and can't wait for another chapter. Good job!
Lady Fountainhead chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
YES. I had no idea how badly I wanted this story until you wrote it! Brilliant idea.
One thing that might help is to separate or italicize the flashbacks. It will appear more neat and easier to follow.
Cannot wait for an update!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
i have a feeling this is going to be one of my favorite fanfic's. I need more Jamie and Brienne interactions though. You are doing a great job with this story. keep it up :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Thank you for continuing please vontinue
faults chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
haha, this is a brilliant idea!
coco181 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
this is awsome. i love how we get everything from sansa's point of view. very clever. please write more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Love it , please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh, this is going to be really, really good. I can't wait! It's nice to see my two favorites from someone else's point of view.