Reviews for Operation Orpheus
Ash chapter 11 . 9/11
Omfg, I DIED laughing when Christine called Daryl 'wrong turn'
I loved this story so much I hope you continue writing daryl fanfics in the future :)
weemcg33 chapter 32 . 3/30
I really enjoyed this story, it was full of action, romance and angst which are my favourites.
I was kinda sad that Christine died, actually thought she end up with Merle lol
It was a really sweet ending and I just want to say I loved all your OC's.
weemcg33 chapter 28 . 3/30
I laughed at Daryl wondering if Rick would be pissed if he returned without Richard lol
Enjoying the build up to the confrontation with the Governor.
weemcg33 chapter 26 . 3/30
Haha I do love a jealous Daryl. Hopefully these new comers wont cause too many problems for the group.
weemcg33 chapter 22 . 3/30
Loved the talk between Nathan and Merle and was grinning from ear to ear with his parting words of Daryl outgrowing his brother and being worth ten of him. Its very true.
weemcg33 chapter 21 . 3/30
I am really liking Yussuf, he reminds me of someone I know who likes getting in the middle of things lol
If I could meet Elias I would probably shake his hand, I'm hoping there might be some more Merle beat downs hehe...can't have too many of those.
The third series was one of my faourites, I loved the prison and it seemed like Daryl became relied on even more at that point. Really enjoying this, and once I've finished this I will be reading your other Bethyl stories :)
weemcg33 chapter 19 . 3/29
Wow, I gotta admit I do love it when the Dixon brothers fight hehe and Merle really is an ass but you have written him really well in this.
weemcg33 chapter 16 . 3/29
I actually liked that you made Daryl a virgin in this story. In any interviews with Norman he usually says that he thinks Daryl would be inexperienced and probably wouldnt make the first move.
Cant wait to find out what happens next and what the Governor is planning.
weemcg33 chapter 11 . 3/29
I love bad ass Daryl and showing off his zombie killing skills with a crossbow, gets me every time lol
I'm really liking Mara's character, and the others. Cant wait for more interaction between her and our favourite red neck.
jessica.gibbs.7758 chapter 17 . 2/10
I'm enjoying this story鈥hanks for writing it! Mara is a refreshing character & I love the banter/energy that she has with Daryl.
saintfudge chapter 32 . 2/4
Great story ... I miss merle thanks for sharing have fun
saintfudge chapter 7 . 2/2
We do laugh that people think kangaroos jump through melb .. But I live 10 ks from melb and 10 ks from a herd of kangaroos so maybe the tourist know more than us locals ..lol
fantoshiro chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
go Australia
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
whats the theory?

And awesome for shipping Australia, its new! fresh. and considering its the summer, I could definitely read fresh new writing (its starting to get ******* hot over here)

All the other fics were America shipped, so I already am leaning towards liking this finally new story just for the characters being Australian.