Reviews for The Trick is On You
Osced chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Hm...I love to read Quinn's thoughts they are always so exciting. It felt like it really was her thoughts, it's obvious that Quinn will be confused about her feelings and I liked how you didn't use her faith as an obstacle. Because I don't think that's a problem for her.

Quinn campaigning with Finn could have been a lot funnier, if you had more scenes with them. And I get her problems with she have to do the campaign with Finn. But she should have made a little more effort, don't forget it's her dream to be Prom Queen.

anon chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
I see Quinn is still questioning her motives. Good thing cause I thought she just said those words to Rachel just so the latter would give her a chance. At least in this chapter, things are getting pretty clear for her. Looking forward to what she's planning to do. :)
LilKatherineBeckettCastle19 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Cont plz
gllover22 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
I loved this chapter. Hoping Rachel will finally believe that Quinn does have feelings for her. But I know it won't be without drama.
RVFlorida chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Ah Rachel has just thrown down the gauntlet. Let's see what Quinn will do. Good chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Love it !
summer1234 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Ooohh, I wonder how Quinn is going to prove that she is Arnstein?! I can't wait for more and the chapter was good too!

PS: Faberry rocks
Osced chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Oh interesting chapter, but I thought it was a bit too fast paced. I really loved how Quinn tried to talk to Rachel and when finally did it, she really didn't know what to say.

It will be interesting to see how Quinn can prove herself to Rachel..but it's time for Prom so she might have problem focusing :P

angela1174 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Great chapter! Keep up the awesome job. Can't wait to see where the story goes.
iamirreplazable chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Thats awesome
haelthy chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
wow, way to grow some pun intended...i like it that she's giving her a hard time...she can't be just forgiving just because...quinn needs to prove rachel something first...thanks for the update!
anon chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Oh, wow. I did not see that coming - Quinn actually revealing to Rachel how she felt this early on out of desperation. I hope that's actually how she feels. Still, long way to go... Rachel has every right to not let her off the hook that easily.
summer1234 chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
My faberry heart is breaking T-T ... I can't wait to see them together! I also can't wait for next update!

PS: Faberry rocks
gllover22 chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
Now Quinn knows the feeling of rejection. Hope they talk soon.
RVFlorida chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
I am so glad Rachel is freezing Quinn out. I hope she keeps it up and does not back down. Quinn really needs to grovel this time.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »