Reviews for The Trick is On You
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Love it !
summer1234 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Ooohh, I wonder how Quinn is going to prove that she is Arnstein?! I can't wait for more and the chapter was good too!

PS: Faberry rocks
Osced chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Oh interesting chapter, but I thought it was a bit too fast paced. I really loved how Quinn tried to talk to Rachel and when finally did it, she really didn't know what to say.

It will be interesting to see how Quinn can prove herself to Rachel..but it's time for Prom so she might have problem focusing :P

/Osced
angela1174 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Great chapter! Keep up the awesome job. Can't wait to see where the story goes.
iamirreplazable chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Thats awesome
haelthy chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
wow, way to grow some balls...lol...no pun intended...i like it that she's giving her a hard time...she can't be just forgiving just because...quinn needs to prove rachel something first...thanks for the update!
anon chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Oh, wow. I did not see that coming - Quinn actually revealing to Rachel how she felt this early on out of desperation. I hope that's actually how she feels. Still, long way to go... Rachel has every right to not let her off the hook that easily.
summer1234 chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
My faberry heart is breaking T-T ... I can't wait to see them together! I also can't wait for next update!

PS: Faberry rocks
gllover22 chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
Now Quinn knows the feeling of rejection. Hope they talk soon.
RVFlorida chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
I am so glad Rachel is freezing Quinn out. I hope she keeps it up and does not back down. Quinn really needs to grovel this time.
haelthy chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
aww...poor quinn, but still it's not a reason for her to treat rachel that way, i really hope she's not gonna forgive her that easily, she should definitely beg first...
ScorpioP chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
This was truly an interesting take on Quinn and Rachel. I like the approach you are taking with it.
anon chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
Oops! Sorry. Accidentally hit the 'post review' button. Lol. Anyway, she needs to win her trust back. Hard to do considering Rachel believes she was just playing games. Looking forward to what's next. :)
anon chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
Oh, here we go... The longing looks, the unexplainable feelings all around. Quinn's got a lot to make up for. She deserved Rachel's loathing, at least for now. She needs to
iamirreplazable chapter 10 . 3/7/2013