Reviews for The Trick is On You
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Having to post different comments from two accounts, I hope Quinn messes up one day and accidentally used her skysplits one to compliment Rachel on her singing. And I agree with other reviewers, another girl should appear and get Rachel's attention and make Quinn jealous.
gueststar chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Amazing story, but agree with people below, who said Rachel deserves be happy alone or with another girl.

I don't want a fairytale ending, I want a Rachel winning over Quinn.
natalia chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Please continue, I can't wait

Update soon
luciomagno chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Rachel could tell Quinn, she is thinking about moving into another school and she is falling in love with another girl.

I don't want a happy ending for Quinn.

I would like to see a fanfic, where Rachel wins and Quinn ends eating shit for being a bitch.
Pablo chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I really hate Quinn in this story.

Rachel should talks shit about Quinn with "arnstein", sharing negative thoughts and feelings, she liked her in a romantic way, because she is lesbian, but now she is thinking in another girl.
gleekfan chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Update soon

I think Quinn deserves suffer a lot, I'm tired to read Rachel forgiving so quickly and losing.

I want to read something different.
summer1234 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I really can't wait for the next update! Also the update was really good, and i loved how you portrayed both Quinn and Rachel's thoughts. By the way update soon!

PS: faberry rocks
summer1234 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Definitely a great start and I seriously can't wait for more! I really like where this is heading!

PS: Faberry rocks
gllover22 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Oh boy, sometimes I really dislike Quinn in these circumstances. Finnept, boo.
Em chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Keep it up!
Shells chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow, that was really good, please continue!:)
Em chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Its good. Definite Faberry undertones. Hope for an update!
gllover22 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Lets see where you take this. Feeling bad for R already.
Osced chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
First I felt a little sad it looked like another AU fic, but I loved it when I read it. A perfect Quinn in this chapter, I loved Quinn's outburst when she tries to avoid singing with Sam. And this story really makes uses of that, it could be really interesting. It will be interesting to see how much of the story follows cannon, or if it follows it at all.

"Santana left the gym to get ready for Cheerios practice but Quinn stayed for a little bit more. After Santana left, Quinn watched the video again, but this time she's not laughing." was a perfect line to end this chapter, showing that she obviously enjoys watching Rachel sing.

Radi80 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
It's an interesting start. I kinda like bitchy Quinn sometimes. I'd totally like to see where it goes.

Btw, I just finished your other story. It was cute and a perfect length.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17