Reviews for The Trick is On You
gleekfan chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Update soon

I think Quinn deserves suffer a lot, I'm tired to read Rachel forgiving so quickly and losing.

I want to read something different.
summer1234 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I really can't wait for the next update! Also the update was really good, and i loved how you portrayed both Quinn and Rachel's thoughts. By the way update soon!

PS: faberry rocks
summer1234 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Definitely a great start and I seriously can't wait for more! I really like where this is heading!

PS: Faberry rocks
gllover22 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Oh boy, sometimes I really dislike Quinn in these circumstances. Finnept, boo.
Em chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Keep it up!
Shells chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow, that was really good, please continue!:)
Em chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Its good. Definite Faberry undertones. Hope for an update!
gllover22 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Lets see where you take this. Feeling bad for R already.
Osced chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
First I felt a little sad it looked like another AU fic, but I loved it when I read it. A perfect Quinn in this chapter, I loved Quinn's outburst when she tries to avoid singing with Sam. And this story really makes uses of that, it could be really interesting. It will be interesting to see how much of the story follows cannon, or if it follows it at all.

"Santana left the gym to get ready for Cheerios practice but Quinn stayed for a little bit more. After Santana left, Quinn watched the video again, but this time she's not laughing." was a perfect line to end this chapter, showing that she obviously enjoys watching Rachel sing.

/Osced
Radi80 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
It's an interesting start. I kinda like bitchy Quinn sometimes. I'd totally like to see where it goes.

Btw, I just finished your other story. It was cute and a perfect length.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17