Reviews for The Trick is On You
Guest chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
make a sequel
Sdiaz chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
Pleaseeee left this has an epilogue is due, and in that , I want some mama Judy reaction pretty please
Reviliot chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
I love it, beautiful, really, how i can not like it? Everything was perfect, lovely and sweet, and good ending :) A big hug, have an amazing week!
awesomestgleek chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
Nice ending:) I'm a sucker for happy endings too;)
Osced chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
It felt like a typical ending for you ;( But it felt a bit crazy that everything suddenly was good. It might have been better with an chapter where both Quinn and Rachel was thinking about what they should do, especially with Quinn. Her change of heart felt a bit forced, like someone had made her change her mind. Without knowing how she changed her mind it came pretty suddenly.

I'm a sucker for nervous Quinn, she went overboard again and it really make sense that she would do something like that.

/Osced
Anon chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
I honestly look forward to this every day. It's sad that it has ended :( can you please write another?
anon chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
Oh, no. I did not expect for this to be the last chapter! Man, I was completely caught off guard. But, hey, happy endings for the win, too! Lol. I'm gonna miss getting an update from you almost every day. It completes my day, to be honest. Hope to read more from you soon. Thanks for sharing! :)
Blue-Portrait chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Oh no. They need to work things out and talk. Quinn is only seeing her point of view at the moment.
LionAgron chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Wow more plz
sdiazm16 chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
really really I know I say fast updated but, this is sooo short
gllover22 chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
So frustrating and Quinn is so insecure. Mercedes should have been talking to the wall for all the good it did.
khalai chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . .
snowdrop1026 chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
So, imma take it, Quinn learned nothing from her conversation with Mercedes. And if she can't see what she did wrong, or that she was wrong, we def have a problem in Suburbia. She is going to tank this relationship before it even gets started. Oh vey. Can't wait to read more. PMS
Pink chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
Can I just say I love you. Like I've never read a fanfic that is soo good, and the author updates frequently.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
If Quinn honestly believes she did nothing wrong then there are way bigger problems here
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »