Reviews for The Trick is On You
gllover22 chapter 30 . 4/10/2013
Oh, I loved your ending. I won't read 31 since I too am a sucker for the happy ending for our girls. Enjoyed your story very much. Thanks for sharing. Sequel?
turnaroundchloe chapter 30 . 4/10/2013
p.s
the alternate ending reminds me of cruel intentions 2. :)
turnaroundchloe chapter 31 . 4/10/2013
omg! sad alternate ending makes me want to hug the poor girl so thank you for the note at the end. :) Now i shall reread the whole thing and stop at chapter 30. Cos you know, I need happy endings.
Osced chapter 31 . 4/10/2013
In some way this ending really makes much more sense than the other ending, but it's hard to believe that Rachel would do something like that, but I can see Rachel thinking she can't love Quinn after everything she did to her. Who in the right mind would think that you could love someone that created a fake person to trick you ? But then Rachel is one of the few that seems to see the positive in everything.

The best ending could have been a hybrid between happy and sad. Maybe your next fic, will be an epic story with a dream sequence ;)

What I liked with this brief chapter is how you showed how easy Rachel could break Quinn, which is something I really believe in. Often I gets the feeling that whatever Rachel says is the law according to Quinn.

/Osced
guest chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
Good story but was a little rushed and is there going to be a sequel
Guest chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
make a sequel
Sdiaz chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
Pleaseeee left this has an epilogue is due, and in that , I want some mama Judy reaction pretty please
Reviliot chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
I love it, beautiful, really, how i can not like it? Everything was perfect, lovely and sweet, and good ending :) A big hug, have an amazing week!
awesomestgleek chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
Nice ending:) I'm a sucker for happy endings too;)
Osced chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
It felt like a typical ending for you ;( But it felt a bit crazy that everything suddenly was good. It might have been better with an chapter where both Quinn and Rachel was thinking about what they should do, especially with Quinn. Her change of heart felt a bit forced, like someone had made her change her mind. Without knowing how she changed her mind it came pretty suddenly.

I'm a sucker for nervous Quinn, she went overboard again and it really make sense that she would do something like that.

/Osced
Anon chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
I honestly look forward to this every day. It's sad that it has ended :( can you please write another?
anon chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
Oh, no. I did not expect for this to be the last chapter! Man, I was completely caught off guard. But, hey, happy endings for the win, too! Lol. I'm gonna miss getting an update from you almost every day. It completes my day, to be honest. Hope to read more from you soon. Thanks for sharing! :)
Blue-Portrait chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Oh no. They need to work things out and talk. Quinn is only seeing her point of view at the moment.
LionAgron chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Wow more plz
sdiazm16 chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
really really I know I say fast updated but, this is sooo short
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »