Reviews for The Trick is On You
gllover22 chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
So frustrating and Quinn is so insecure. Mercedes should have been talking to the wall for all the good it did.
khalai chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . .
snowdrop1026 chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
So, imma take it, Quinn learned nothing from her conversation with Mercedes. And if she can't see what she did wrong, or that she was wrong, we def have a problem in Suburbia. She is going to tank this relationship before it even gets started. Oh vey. Can't wait to read more. PMS
Pink chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
Can I just say I love you. Like I've never read a fanfic that is soo good, and the author updates frequently.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
If Quinn honestly believes she did nothing wrong then there are way bigger problems here
RVFlorida chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
So Quinn didn't gain anything from her conversation with Mercedes.
Osced chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
Yay...she finally opened up and I agree with Mercedes, Quinn really are insecure. She listened but at the same time she didn't, so typical of her. And Rachel doesn't budge, so typical of her. I think you captured the essence of both Rachel and Quinn in this chapter.

But I really hope that Mercedes doesn't lock them in, that's too cliche. But I believe she will do something about the problem. She apparently is Quinn's only friend (which is very plausible) and one of the few I think both Rachel and Quinn would listen to. But then they're so stubborn, in the end it's up to Quinn.

/Osced
Reviliot chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
Yes, Rachel, yes, say it! Haha I'm with her, she's right. Lovely update. Un abrazo, have a nice day :)
anon chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
Oh, wow. Stubborn is an understatement. Haha. These kids. That conversation could not have gone worse. It served as a filler, in a way that it was pointless and useless in reaching a truce and ending their argument. Lol.
Reviliot chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
I should been studying right now, but reading the 28 chapters keep me really busy. You need to update, please? :c Good story, love it. A hug :)
ichigo111981 chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
They are both at fault here, Quinn for being so insecure and not trusting Rachel and Rachel for not being able to see how hard it is for Quinn to see her defend Finn. Rachel let Finn off way too easy, I want to see how Rachel would react if Quinn decided to be close friend with her exes. I wonder how Rachel would feel if Quinn decided to side with one of her exes for a solo and not Rachel?
snowdrop1026 chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
Rachel is right. If you are a true friend/boyfriend/girlfriend whatever, you would never make the other person choose. Quinn really twisted stuff around. I know for a fact, she is going to realize this, and be like stupid! I get where Rachel was coming from. Was it necessary to say, probably not, but Quinn's reaction, over kill. PMS
mander5000 chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
I'm all for Quinn here!
gllover22 chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
Oh no. I hate where this just went. I don't agree with Rachel defending Finn, Why? Frustrated here.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
Woah, crazy unreasonable Quinn has made an appearance! I can't believe how she twisted that in her head. Ultimatums are never a good idea, completely with Rachel here.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »