Reviews for The Trick is On You
RVFlorida chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
So Quinn didn't gain anything from her conversation with Mercedes.
Osced chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
Yay...she finally opened up and I agree with Mercedes, Quinn really are insecure. She listened but at the same time she didn't, so typical of her. And Rachel doesn't budge, so typical of her. I think you captured the essence of both Rachel and Quinn in this chapter.

But I really hope that Mercedes doesn't lock them in, that's too cliche. But I believe she will do something about the problem. She apparently is Quinn's only friend (which is very plausible) and one of the few I think both Rachel and Quinn would listen to. But then they're so stubborn, in the end it's up to Quinn.

Reviliot chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
Yes, Rachel, yes, say it! Haha I'm with her, she's right. Lovely update. Un abrazo, have a nice day :)
anon chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
Oh, wow. Stubborn is an understatement. Haha. These kids. That conversation could not have gone worse. It served as a filler, in a way that it was pointless and useless in reaching a truce and ending their argument. Lol.
Reviliot chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
I should been studying right now, but reading the 28 chapters keep me really busy. You need to update, please? :c Good story, love it. A hug :)
ichigo111981 chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
They are both at fault here, Quinn for being so insecure and not trusting Rachel and Rachel for not being able to see how hard it is for Quinn to see her defend Finn. Rachel let Finn off way too easy, I want to see how Rachel would react if Quinn decided to be close friend with her exes. I wonder how Rachel would feel if Quinn decided to side with one of her exes for a solo and not Rachel?
snowdrop1026 chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
Rachel is right. If you are a true friend/boyfriend/girlfriend whatever, you would never make the other person choose. Quinn really twisted stuff around. I know for a fact, she is going to realize this, and be like stupid! I get where Rachel was coming from. Was it necessary to say, probably not, but Quinn's reaction, over kill. PMS
mander5000 chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
I'm all for Quinn here!
gllover22 chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
Oh no. I hate where this just went. I don't agree with Rachel defending Finn, Why? Frustrated here.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
Woah, crazy unreasonable Quinn has made an appearance! I can't believe how she twisted that in her head. Ultimatums are never a good idea, completely with Rachel here.
anon chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
Wow. Talk about being unreasonable, Quinn. Completely on Rachel's side here.
Osced chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
Oh a new chapter and it was awesome, I loved how you used the Finn 'kiss' and the incident in the bathroom and made Quinn twist in in her head. It really felt true to both Rachel and Quinn, Rachel isn't that kind of person that would take kind to threats and Quinn is the one that always uses them and often they are connected with Finn and Rachel.

I feel it really are time for Quinn to talk to someone about her insecurities, the question is who. Mercedes seems to be the best choice, but not sure she's willingly to talk to her.

turnaroundchloe chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
omg why did you have to end the chapter like that? Now I'm sad. :( I really don't like them fighting like this. haha i know it's part of the story but I tend to be really unreasonable when faberry fights. lol sorry, ignore me. I just hope they make uo next chapter that I insist you upload asap. yeah i'm being demanding. :))
Osced chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
So I didn't see that coming, they're officially a couple and Finn did kiss Rachel. You used their encounter with the juror in the bathroom to not lay all the blame on Finn. But have to say it felt a bit typical, making Finn doing something stupid ;) When you actually has made Finn more likeable earlier in this story, I actually think he isn't that bad :P

It feels like the last two chapters has been not as good as the older chapters, it might be because the story hasn't progressed that much. Have to ask, what are you going with this story? I thought this chapter would be the climax and the last chapter...not that I'm complaining, I love long stories ;)

gllover22 chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
They are finally girlfriends and the freaking judge screws things up. ugh. Glad they are finally 'out' with the club.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »