Reviews for Apocryphal Gallery
narutokid16 chapter 13 . 4/24
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST HI-JACK FIC I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING! Please make another chapter! I need to see hiccup have closure with his father and Snotlout, Astrid needs to mend things with her dad, Hi-Jack needs to go public, SO MUCH NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED . Please keep this work of art going.
PizzaCanBePoetsToo chapter 13 . 4/19
You cannot end it there. I loved it, but there are so many things left unresolved and unanswered. Please don't discontinue this amazing story.
Kayzies chapter 12 . 4/12
Please tell me u just took a break from this and ur actually gonna start it again cause u can't just leave me here on this! Like if be a very cute ending! But there's so much left to say! I mean cliffhanger muuuuch! And yes I'm commenting on this chapter for the next chapter cause I already reviewed it and I forgot what I said and I'm far to lazy to check.
dragon congelado chapter 13 . 3/16
So I was listening to Pandora whole reading and this song called Any Other Name by Thomas Newman came on, and it was the perfect background music for the part when Gothi and Hiccup were "talking". I'm glad that the story looks like it came to a close. Or has it? Anyway thanks for this amazing story about hope, really make me think that maybe I've got a chance to have something good in my life.
dragon congelado chapter 11 . 3/15
T-T YOU MADE ME CRY! And wish that I could have something like that with my dad... But that was a great chapter, you make think that I can tell my parents about the fact that I like guys (I'm one as well). I don't know if I can do it, because they're sort of anti-that. Super amazing great maravilous chapter.
Keep writing
dragon congelado chapter 10 . 3/15
Yay! They did it! I guess the only thing left can be Stoick finding out and maybe North (I still can't decide if he already knows or not). But great wonderful chapter, this story has become my life in a weird way. I don't mean that the same events are playing out
( though I'd be quite pleased if they were to happen), but that I've become obsessed with the story. Keep it up!
dragon congelado chapter 9 . 3/15
So, glad that Jack got everything sorted out, really glad that it doesn't look like this story is going to end in heartbreak. I want to tell you that you don't write, you create a world and let us see it how you want it to be seen. You weave an image so clear, it's hard to tell if it's real or not. Thanks for sharing all this with us humble peasants; oh Great Lord (or Lady).
dragon congelado chapter 8 . 3/15
WHYYYYYYYyyyyy? *picture me melting as I say that* I really though that were about to kiss! Please let them figure it out already and be happy and in love! Otherwise, really great chapter, because now we are sure that they both like each other and are in denial about it.
P.S. Does North know that Jack is interested in guys?
dragon congelado chapter 6 . 3/15
*awestruck* that was amazing! I live reading this, but it's so long and I need sleep; but the urge to keep reading is so STRONG! I will continue tomorrow. Keepth up the great work!
dragon congelado chapter 5 . 3/15
Hey this story is really great! It's about two-thirty in the morning and I just started today (yesterday?) Anyways, this is a amazing the whole Astrid beating seen was a little scary for me, but then again I don't like violence. Keep up the good work!
Kingpin1055 chapter 13 . 3/5
As with all HiJack/FrostCup stories I pull up to begin reading, I went in with the anticipation of an adventure with Hiccup, Jack, and a large (if not always complete) selection of the ensemble cast of their respective films.

And whilst I can truthfully say that my anticipation was met, to put it in so many words doesn't do Apocryphal Gallery, or Just Call Me Endy, the credit that either deserves.

First and foremost, one of the things that really struck me about A.G. is that Hiccup and Jack aren't just surrounded by a complete cast of characters who effectively vanish as soon as they no longer advance the plot... Endy has taken the time to develop several of the secondary characters so that they also get to enjoy their plot lines along with our two protagonists.

Endy has also paid careful and plentiful attention to developing his version of Berk, ranging from the school, to the easter egg-laden businesses of the town square and plaza, to incorporating the various Viking aspects, and aspects of the TV series into a modern American setting, and it's paid off.

With developed characters (with their own distinct wants and desires), to strong, heartfelt and witty dialogue (that has had me laughing out loud on numerous occasions), to the sometimes struggling and strengthening bonds of family and friendship, Endy has managed to create one of the best, if not THE best bits of Hiccup/Jack fan prose I've had the pleasure of reading.

It is my hope, even though a year has elapsed since the last update, that we'll eventually see the conclusion... and even though there is still more waiting to be said for Jack, Hiccup, Stoick, North, Mary, Astrid, Fishlegs, Ruff & Tuff, Snotlout and their plot threads... don't hesitate in starting to read this story, as it's well and truly worth it.
IS THIS OVER
TELL ME IT'S NOT OVER
I NEED MORE IT CAN'T END NOW
ENDY WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEeeee *sobs grossly*
Sasha Mily chapter 13 . 2/26
Hi. When I read stories like yours, it reminds me that the world still has hope, and so does the Human race, because there's still a few talented people like you on Earth (I like the exaggeration). Thanks for the feels, thanks for the story and the time you spent on it. I highly doubt that you will ever update this, but it's okay. Thank you. :)
Kayzies chapter 13 . 2/21
Oooooooooh my gooooooood! XD please tell me there's more chapters!? Cause there needs to be more! God I'm now into this fandom, tbh I wasn't interested in this pairing but reading yhis changed my mind! Omg I love this! XD
Brickgirl101 chapter 13 . 2/3
I WANT MORRRRRREEEEE! I absolutely love this fic! The feels!