Reviews for Apocryphal Gallery
dragon congelado chapter 13 . 3/16
So I was listening to Pandora whole reading and this song called Any Other Name by Thomas Newman came on, and it was the perfect background music for the part when Gothi and Hiccup were "talking". I'm glad that the story looks like it came to a close. Or has it? Anyway thanks for this amazing story about hope, really make me think that maybe I've got a chance to have something good in my life.
dragon congelado chapter 11 . 3/15
T-T YOU MADE ME CRY! And wish that I could have something like that with my dad... But that was a great chapter, you make think that I can tell my parents about the fact that I like guys (I'm one as well). I don't know if I can do it, because they're sort of anti-that. Super amazing great maravilous chapter.
Keep writing
dragon congelado chapter 10 . 3/15
Yay! They did it! I guess the only thing left can be Stoick finding out and maybe North (I still can't decide if he already knows or not). But great wonderful chapter, this story has become my life in a weird way. I don't mean that the same events are playing out
( though I'd be quite pleased if they were to happen), but that I've become obsessed with the story. Keep it up!
dragon congelado chapter 9 . 3/15
So, glad that Jack got everything sorted out, really glad that it doesn't look like this story is going to end in heartbreak. I want to tell you that you don't write, you create a world and let us see it how you want it to be seen. You weave an image so clear, it's hard to tell if it's real or not. Thanks for sharing all this with us humble peasants; oh Great Lord (or Lady).
dragon congelado chapter 8 . 3/15
WHYYYYYYYyyyyy? *picture me melting as I say that* I really though that were about to kiss! Please let them figure it out already and be happy and in love! Otherwise, really great chapter, because now we are sure that they both like each other and are in denial about it.
P.S. Does North know that Jack is interested in guys?
dragon congelado chapter 6 . 3/15
*awestruck* that was amazing! I live reading this, but it's so long and I need sleep; but the urge to keep reading is so STRONG! I will continue tomorrow. Keepth up the great work!
dragon congelado chapter 5 . 3/15
Hey this story is really great! It's about two-thirty in the morning and I just started today (yesterday?) Anyways, this is a amazing the whole Astrid beating seen was a little scary for me, but then again I don't like violence. Keep up the good work!
Kingpin1055 chapter 13 . 3/5
As with all HiJack/FrostCup stories I pull up to begin reading, I went in with the anticipation of an adventure with Hiccup, Jack, and a large (if not always complete) selection of the ensemble cast of their respective films.

And whilst I can truthfully say that my anticipation was met, to put it in so many words doesn't do Apocryphal Gallery, or Just Call Me Endy, the credit that either deserves.

First and foremost, one of the things that really struck me about A.G. is that Hiccup and Jack aren't just surrounded by a complete cast of characters who effectively vanish as soon as they no longer advance the plot... Endy has taken the time to develop several of the secondary characters so that they also get to enjoy their plot lines along with our two protagonists.

Endy has also paid careful and plentiful attention to developing his version of Berk, ranging from the school, to the easter egg-laden businesses of the town square and plaza, to incorporating the various Viking aspects, and aspects of the TV series into a modern American setting, and it's paid off.

With developed characters (with their own distinct wants and desires), to strong, heartfelt and witty dialogue (that has had me laughing out loud on numerous occasions), to the sometimes struggling and strengthening bonds of family and friendship, Endy has managed to create one of the best, if not THE best bits of Hiccup/Jack fan prose I've had the pleasure of reading.

It is my hope, even though a year has elapsed since the last update, that we'll eventually see the conclusion... and even though there is still more waiting to be said for Jack, Hiccup, Stoick, North, Mary, Astrid, Fishlegs, Ruff & Tuff, Snotlout and their plot threads... don't hesitate in starting to read this story, as it's well and truly worth it.
IS THIS OVER
TELL ME IT'S NOT OVER
I NEED MORE IT CAN'T END NOW
ENDY WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEeeee *sobs grossly*
Sasha Mily chapter 13 . 2/26
Hi. When I read stories like yours, it reminds me that the world still has hope, and so does the Human race, because there's still a few talented people like you on Earth (I like the exaggeration). Thanks for the feels, thanks for the story and the time you spent on it. I highly doubt that you will ever update this, but it's okay. Thank you. :)
Kayzies chapter 13 . 2/21
Oooooooooh my gooooooood! XD please tell me there's more chapters!? Cause there needs to be more! God I'm now into this fandom, tbh I wasn't interested in this pairing but reading yhis changed my mind! Omg I love this! XD
Brickgirl101 chapter 13 . 2/3
I WANT MORRRRRREEEEE! I absolutely love this fic! The feels!
CaitiKisses chapter 13 . 1/16
Ahhhhh, many sleepless nights have been spent (depriving me if sleep for the first week of school) because this story had tugged so strongly on my heart strings and refused to let go! I am absolutely obsessed with the pair and the strongly detailed story that has been created and am patiently waiting (well as patiently as I get, which may include me rereading this more than once while involuntary squeals escape my mouth) for the next chapter to be hopefully released. Never once have I found my self bored while reading but impatiently waiting to see what would happen next, keep up the amazing work hun!
Roozenboom chapter 13 . 1/12
Please say you are still writing this!
wannabepuck127 chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
K, Im pretty sure its been a while since u updated last, but I just got done reading it, and I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY so plllllleeeeeeaaaassssseee consider just one more chapter to, like, wrap it all up and give me some sort of comfort. Please?
great story