Reviews for Apocryphal Gallery
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2020
Hi, I just want you to know that when you posted the first chapters I was sooooo into the story that I actually printed the whole story in paper for myself cause my eyes couldn't read from the computer very long. Unluckily after chapter 10 I lost the page for the fic and couldn't read any more updates (idk why I didn't remeber the name) so I just keept re-reading your story printed. And now in 2020 I found that copy after cleaning my room and came back to look for the final chapters. I couldn't believe it, I read them and I cried. After all these years this story has a special place for me, thanks you for bringing so much emotions back and for bringing to life this amazing love story.
Sincerly,

A loving fan
Sol chapter 13 . 6/15/2020
I always remember this fic with joy. It was and still is one of the best. I always loved how you made alive not only Hiccup and Jack, but also the gang and even the whole town. This is simply an experience, thank you.
ArticulateFiction chapter 13 . 4/17/2020
Hi! I only just watched HTTYD and RotG both about a week ago (I know, only about a decade late!) - which means I am very, very new to this fandom and have fallen very, very hard into it. Please forgive me for my outdated-ness, but I am still in the "honeymoon" phase.

This story was absolutely lovely, and although I don't think it is finished in the way you intended, I'm aware it's been several years and probably won't technically get an "ending". I understand completely, as I know things come up. It was still totally amazing, and I will gladly re-read it!

I do hope you look back on your story reviews on occasion and get to see this! I just wanted to say that I hope that you continued writing outside of the last update you did on this story, because you're completely brilliant at it and it seems like you enjoy it. It would be a shame if you weren't able to continue to share your gift.

Hope you're doing well and are happy, and that you still have plenty of writing inspiration! xx
Jazebeth chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
this chapter is exactly what I've been anticipating! I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
WHOOO YES THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
Astrid ships it.
Axeex chapter 8 . 7/11/2017
Well, after taking, like, eight months to read and reach thus far, I'm glad that things now seems to get more... turned on. Because really, I got a little bored and frustrated after passing through so many words without anything romantic happening, but I guess now it's better.

I must thank you because this story really helps me to improve my english.
ManaketeSmoocher chapter 13 . 5/4/2017
This was such a good read and you're a wonderful writer and it saddens me that you're probably never going to finish this :')
Your biggest fan chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
This is honestly the best story I have ever read, just in every way imaginable.
I am so proud to say that it was as perfect as I hoped it would be from the very beginning.
Thank you for bestowing the world this fine piece of art.
My most sincere complements and congrats.
Hoping to see more like this in the future.
3 someasiannerd chapter 12 . 3/24/2016
this is the best way to learn english
Guest chapter 13 . 2/11/2016
2 years with hope, waiting for an update. But I guess I'll just have to take the last chapter as the ending. At least end up nice.
MangaFreak15 chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
My god, I almost cried at the raw emotion in the last chapter. I'm glad they've made up and are starting to face their demons, but have those insecurities and fears in the first place makes this story incredibly realistic. People getting into a first-time relationship, especially a pair of teenage boys with terrible pasts, often have no clue what they're doing and I'm was pleasantly surprised by how well you managed to capture the angst and uncertainty of a growing relationship while staying fairly true to the characters' original personalities. I hope this finds you in good spirits. Happy Thanksgiving if you're in America right now. :)
KytoDragon chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
Amazing story!
Please continue it at some point.
Ivaele chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
This kept me entertained for the last few days! You're writing style is so poetic and unique that I felt myself getting lost in the world; thanks for the ride
vanna6yaoiheaven chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Thanks for writing this, and I know that's reeeally weird, but I'm new to the Hiccup and Jack fandom, so I've only had the pleasure of reading this lately, but I've been binge-reading this fic and I have the red eyes and sleep deprived bags under them to prove it.

I would also like to add that I am a stupidly picky reader and enjoyed this so much I've been talking about it a lot and I have especially enjoyed the atmosphere you captured when writing about all of the gang hanging out together, and My favorite part of this whole story (minus the obvious magic you have in writing fluff and special moments between jack and hiccup) was the dog show. I dunno why, I just really wanted to be there and my grinning and whooping have attracted general questioning glances from family members. This story has been amazing from head to toe and I'm REEEALLY glad I stumbled upon it among my first few ventures of exploring hiccup and Jack as a ship. This is one of my top three fics I've stumbled across so far, so yes you glorious author, I know that also as a fanfic writer there’s nothing like a hefty slice of review cake to keep trooping 3