Reviews for E n d e a r - m e
Kigichi chapter 57 . 9/18
*whines*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's so BEAUTIFUL and I ran out of chapters!

Not gonna lie, I giggled like mad when everyone pledged themselves to Sakura (AS THEY SHOULD), that was my favorite moment.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic!
recordheart chapter 15 . 7/29
Sasori, buddy, you are coming on a liiiiittle bit strong, lets dial it down a notch. Or ten notches. But omg, I hope they don't hurt him, I have a sweet spot for the psycho.
recordheart chapter 14 . 7/29
OH SASORI~ YOU SLY DOG, YOU. LOL
Red Distress chapter 20 . 5/24
...I kind of hope that Inner Sakura will meet Zetsu on day...
Here I am, 3 years later, hoping that one day you'll update... I'll wait 3 more years if I have to though ;_;
Itachiuchiha33 chapter 57 . 3/31
Update soon :)
They love Sakura more than they fear the leader of Akatsuki. For that, there is nothing that will keep them from her, love is more powerful than anything, it is endless, and gives strength where there is nothing left. Her open heart calls to their broken ones, and in loving them unconditionally they will be forever loyal to her in return.
SakuraYukino chapter 57 . 3/23
️️️️️️️️️️/10
XD Best thing ever!
Animenerd1995 chapter 57 . 12/1/2016
Awwww I wish I could read chapter 58 but I guess people lose interest lol. It's cool I hope you update soon.
Alcodonia chapter 57 . 11/22/2016
Damn. Just damn. I'm reading this two years after u updated last, but I'll still keep a little hope that you might give us the 58th chapter :) But if not, the horror might be too much.
Black Shadow Knigt chapter 57 . 11/12/2016
.GOD! This story is awesome~ Kyaaaaaa... I love how badass Sakura is and how the harem keep on going on~ I do hope that this not centered on Itachi so much, yes i know and understand why it centered on him... But, I do hope the other has their space too... Especially, Kisame... Since he kiss Sakura, he has a little act in the next chapter... I know why, but give him some time too... But overall this STORY IS ROCK! Do hope, that pein, tobi(obito), kakuzu, zetsu, kakashi got into her harem too~ Well keep up with the story author~san... AND! I can't WAIT for your next UPDATEEE~ Have great day and health, author~san
Nymphetamine0verdose chapter 57 . 10/16/2016
OMG
Akatsukigirl1990 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
I hope you update soon it's been a while
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Zomg awesome story, I love it
And I would love it more if you make Deidara be with Sakura, cuz he's the one for her. He is the only one who respects her, is considerate of her feelings, gives her space, he's loyal, honest , friendly, caring, a true gentleman, with warm smiles and adoring affections, so plz give Deidara the blessing to be with Sakura, he deserves her cuz he truly loves her, even tho others like her too. Plz plz have deidara be with Sakura as a couple in this story 3 thank you :)
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »