Reviews for E n d e a r - m e
ladybugsscareme chapter 2 . 5/30
Please update chapter 58
ladybugsscareme chapter 1 . 5/30
Please update
katrima chapter 1 . 5/7
I beggingly ask to update this wonderous fanfiction...
heck u might not even read this but just to let u know, we (your fans) are forever waiting for u to complete this story.
I will ask again please don't leave us hanging!
ladybugsscareme chapter 57 . 5/4
Please update I beg you
I've been following the fanfiction from the start I love it so much !
Cait123123cait chapter 57 . 3/23
please update soooon! i love this story soooooooooooooo much! please! pretty please? with a cherry on top? and sprinkles? and chocolate sauce? please!
escthewaters4 chapter 57 . 3/23
So I fricken loved this and not doing my homework because of it! I fucking love your story! Now update so I can read more!
Icy-Blue22 chapter 57 . 3/11
I love this story! Like I wish I could express my love for this story the same way the (ex)akatsuki members did for Sakura. I wanted to wait until the most recently updated chapter to review but I hung onto every word and can't wait for the next update! I especially love the ItachixClone!Sakura moment and Sasuke's twisted love for Sakura and oh my gosh I'm just...-dreamy sigh- sorry I'm fangirling! This is a wonderful story and you're a wonderful writer.
Sook03 chapter 50 . 2/5
My goodness.
It would be nice if she wsant bleeding out while they were pledging their love to her.
Sook03 chapter 34 . 2/3
My oh my. They could all just share. Sharing is caring.
Sook03 chapter 33 . 2/3
Oh my. Everything's become so complicated.
Sook03 chapter 32 . 2/3
Oh my. Cant Sakura just have a harem? They figure out which days specify which person gets to spend time with Sakura?
Sook03 chapter 31 . 2/3
Oh my. The panty sniffing scene was kind of kinky. Not sure how I feel about that.
But Itachi and the others got this under control.
Sook03 chapter 30 . 2/3
Oh my. If Itachi is buying then that's all well and good but he shouldn't be so domineering. Should Sakura ask the same of him?
Sook03 chapter 29 . 2/3
I expected Hidan to princess carry her, but the potatoes sack carry is cool too.
1,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »