Reviews for E n d e a r - m e
XD Best thing ever!
Animenerd1995 chapter 57 . 12/1/2016
Awwww I wish I could read chapter 58 but I guess people lose interest lol. It's cool I hope you update soon.
Alcodonia chapter 57 . 11/22/2016
Damn. Just damn. I'm reading this two years after u updated last, but I'll still keep a little hope that you might give us the 58th chapter :) But if not, the horror might be too much.
Black Shadow Knigt chapter 57 . 11/12/2016
.GOD! This story is awesome~ Kyaaaaaa... I love how badass Sakura is and how the harem keep on going on~ I do hope that this not centered on Itachi so much, yes i know and understand why it centered on him... But, I do hope the other has their space too... Especially, Kisame... Since he kiss Sakura, he has a little act in the next chapter... I know why, but give him some time too... But overall this STORY IS ROCK! Do hope, that pein, tobi(obito), kakuzu, zetsu, kakashi got into her harem too~ Well keep up with the story author~san... AND! I can't WAIT for your next UPDATEEE~ Have great day and health, author~san
Nymphetamine0verdose chapter 57 . 10/16/2016
OMG
Akatsukigirl1990 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
I hope you update soon it's been a while
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Zomg awesome story, I love it
And I would love it more if you make Deidara be with Sakura, cuz he's the one for her. He is the only one who respects her, is considerate of her feelings, gives her space, he's loyal, honest , friendly, caring, a true gentleman, with warm smiles and adoring affections, so plz give Deidara the blessing to be with Sakura, he deserves her cuz he truly loves her, even tho others like her too. Plz plz have deidara be with Sakura as a couple in this story 3 thank you :)
Akatsukigirl1990 chapter 35 . 7/6/2016
I think dei should get the girl.
Akatsukigirl1990 chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
Update soonnnnn
Akatsukigirl1990 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Update soon
Akatsukigirl1990 chapter 57 . 6/4/2016
You gotta update this soon please.
saiyavurl87 chapter 57 . 5/25/2016
OMG you have got to update this!
Guest chapter 57 . 5/21/2016