Reviews for Sticks, Stones, and Bullets
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Can you continue this story please. I really like it a lot.
TeslaThePikachu chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Please work on this story I really want to see a new chapter...
ElderZ.S.Weber chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
TRG71! AS THE ALL-MIGHTY LORD AND CREATOR OF HUECO MUNDO, I DEMAND THAT YOU ALLOW THIS STORY TO CONTINUE! THIS STORY IS GREAT, AND IF YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE TO STOP THIS STORY ON A CLIFF-HANGER, YOU SHALL FEEL MY BLADE SLICE YOU STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR CHEST, SEVERING YOU IN HALF! CONTINUE STICKS, STONES, AND BULLETS!
ElderZ.S.Weber chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
TRG71! AS THE ALL-MIGHTY LORD AND CREATOR OF HUECO MUNDO, I DEMAND THAT YOU ALLOW THIS STORY TO CONTINUE! THIS STORY IS GREAT, AND IF YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE TO STOP THIS STORY ON A CLIFF-HANGER, YOU SHALL FEEL MY BLADE SLICE YOU STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR BODY, SEVERING YOU IN HALF! CONTINUE STICKS, STONES, AND BULLETS, DUDE!
ElderZ.S.Weber chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
TRG71! AS THE ALL-MIGHTY LORD AND CREATOR OF HUECO MUNDO, I DEMAND THAT YOU ALLOW THIS STORY TO CONTINUE! THIS STORY IS GREAT, AND IF YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE TO STOP THIS STORY ON A CLIFF-HANGER, YOU SHALL FEEL MY SABER SLICE YOU STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR CHEST, SEVERING YOU IN HALF! CONTINUE STICKS, STONES, AND BULLETS, DUDE!
ElderZ.S.Weber chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
TRG71! AS THE ALL-MIGHTY LORD AND CREATOR OF HUECO MUNDO, I DEMAND THAT YOU ALLOW THIS STORY TO CONTINUE! THIS STORY IS GREAT, AND IF YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE TO STOP THIS STORY ON A CLIFF-HANGER, YOU SHALL FEEL MY BLADE SLASH YOU STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR CHEST, SEVERING YOU IN HALF! CONTINUE STICKS, STONES, AND BULLETS, DUDE!
ElderZ.S.Weber chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
THAT RANDOM GUY 71! AS THE ALL-MIGHTY LORD AND CREATOR OF HUECO MUNDO, I DEMAND THAT YOU ALLOW THIS STORY TO CONTINUE! THIS STORY IS GREAT, AND IF YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE TO STOP THIS STORY ON A CLIFF-HANGER, YOU SHALL FEEL MY BLADE SLICE YOU STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR CHEST, SEVERING YOU IN HALF! CONTINUE STICKS, STONES, AND BULLETS, DUDE!
ElderZ.S.Weber chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
TRG71! AS THE ALL-MIGHTY LORD AND CREATOR OF HUECO MUNDO, I DEMAND THAT YOU ALLOW THIS STORY TO CONTINUE! THIS STORY IS GREAT, AND IF YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE TO STOP THIS STORY ON A CLIFF-HANGER, YOU SHALL FEEL MY BLADE SLICE YOU STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR CHEST, SEVERING YOU IN HALF! CONTINUE STICKS, STONES, AND BULLETS, DUDE!
Some Critic chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ughh, damn... Please continue, bro. This shit's good. I'm addicted.
Some Critic chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
Wonderful! :3
Jasango chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
awesome story looking forwards to the nest chapters -
Have a Little Feith chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Oh, so you were going for an odd name. I'd hate to have a nickname like "Phyclone", only because it doesn't actually sound like a name. Sounds more like she's a phtsical clone, or something. No offense.
Have a Little Feith chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
I think the spelling you're looking for isn't "phyc" (which sounds like "fic"), but "Psyc" (if you feel like keeping the p) or "Cyc" (as in cyclone (said "sigh-clone", in case you didn't know)).
Raptor Pilot chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I keep switching between laughing until my side hurts, and being flat out curious. Keep going. Please.
dib327 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013